[FE4] SOYO Draft

Yojinbo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can I give Horace Aira or is that a no-no due to him already having Badney? Not like anybody's gonna care about not getting her.

If so he gets Aira, if not ... uh idk. Beowulf I guess.

Edited by Yojinbo

it's your draft, do what you want Uh, take Claude and Mana for war- oh wait, you can't teleport to red castles! look at me giving warpers away!

Edited by Darrman

Worst Rate The Unit unit left, that wasn't free. didn't horsesety imply Arthur, which therefore implies I was drafting his mum?

To state things straight, I'm going to "screw over my opponent" with Midir and Tiltyu.

I'll probably be gone for a while tomorrow so I'll leave my preferences in spoilers here

I'm giving Darman Aideen, then Ethlin, then Sylvia in that order. Would usually give Sylvia before Ethlin but giving someone Cuan/Fin/Ethlin is gg and I essentially get to choose the last two picks

I pretty much don't have a choice but to give Horace Aideen. No way I'm gonna let him get Leaf + Laylea and Sylvia is cockblocked through him already having Laylea. I actually wanted to have Aideen more than Sylvia this time around but I guess there'll be no other way now. So Horace gets Aideen, Darrman gets Ethlin and I get Sylvia.

This'll be fun anyway, I may actually do a team evaluation ... I think I got a really good one. The only thing that really sucks is not having a staff user for most of gen 1. Gotta make good use of that arena.

my little plan worked! I had three girls in Gen 1 with only two men, so someone's gonna have to go unpaired. At least Ethlin is premarried, so no pairing her to worry about! Don't try to change any minds, I have the page on the Internet Archive. Now why can't Sigurd divorce his wife to get with someone good?

EDIT: So where it says "Midir is free to be attacked", does that allow him to counter? Stupid Hand Axe brigands and two-range attacking him...

Edited by Darrman