You can still preorder Fates from GameStop in store

EricaofRenais

I had my mom stop by my local GameStop to check for me and she managed to preorder the special edition for me. I am really happy with GameStop and if anyone was waiting to preorder the set check your local store.

That would probably be best since online orders have sold out already. I don't want to have to get the separate game as I won't get the artbook and will cost even more SD card space to download the other path. If worst comes to worst, will otherwise have to get the Conquest game then download the other two paths and will have to buy the artbook from Amazon! :D

Edited by Princess_Elise

That would probably be best since online orders have sold out already. I don't want to have to get the separate game as I won't get the artbook and will cost even more SD card space to download the other path. If worst comes to worst, will otherwise have to get the Conquest game then download the other two paths and will have to buy the artbook from Amazon! :D

Same, there is a Gamestop nearby where I live. I'm wondering if I can ask them to mail the game over to my home, or should I go to their store to get the game once it's released. The problem with Limited Editions for video games is they have a tendency to sell out too easily (as opposed anime Limited Editions).

Edited by Dark Paladin X

Yes, I can second that. I called my two nearest Game Stop locations this morning and they both had them in stock so I was able to secure an in store preorder. I have to pick it up in store, but oh well I'm just glad I got one. In a way it's almost better cause instead of waiting for my stupid campus mail room to filter through the packages (don't get things until like 4-6pm) I can grab it that morning at the store. Really glad it's coming out on a Friday so I can play all weekend long :)

But...still...it's no deal if they sell these later at scalping prices.

Games shouldn't stop production like amiibos do. So...more of these will come later. Please don't let these be limited time only otherwise it will be tough to get the artbook at fair price and having to download the other two paths since we won't get the full game if we don't.

A con for United States and other countries. Amiibo are good in Japan along with other things. We got the short end of the stick but the stock is surprisingly good. As long as we have a decent shot it's not bad. I've seen things go by fast

Just an artbook and pouch are telling that we nay not get the Cipher cards as the Jap Special Edition came with the Marth and Lucina cards. Means I cannot have my Masked Lucina and Minerva in the US version. D:

Still waiting to get my Cipher packs of Marth and Lucina as well as their download codes in the mail. Minerva is going to have to wait for the more expensive card set.

EDIT: Oh...wait!

Fighters can be transferred from My Castle whenever they win a battle! So...your Ciphered characters can be brought over even though it is impossible for them to be in the US game otherwise. =]

Edited by Princess_Elise

My GameStop has yet to fail me on preorders and even though I will have to pick it up at the store at least I will get it and not have to go through having to worry about downloading two of the three paths.

My GameStop has yet to fail me on preorders and even though I will have to pick it up at the store at least I will get it and not have to go through having to worry about downloading two of the three paths.

Having to be there before store opening as these will be gone in half a day.

Plus no Galeforce if you don't own all three routes as nobody wants to have to go through a horribly difficult DLC episode for the Dark Wing items.

Edited by Princess_Elise

Ah I remember the days when awakening was the last FE. Was kind of a bummer tbh. Thank goodness it did well and sold 1 million. This game will be great. Glad this series earned it's recognition