FE6 Blinking Frames?

squirrelhero

Hello, hello SF. I was just wondering if anyone needed blinking frames for FE6. I was messing around with some spriting and decided to kill some time making a few blinkys for FE6 folk.

[spoiler=blinking frames]

Wendy_zps7kyryj2h.gifCath_zpsrbrv3rik.gifFir_zpsj7cppdom.gifClarine_zpsvuvvhy98.gif

I made a few more but that is just the ones I liked. I know they aren't perfectly shaded, but I didn't wanna spend a plethora of time on a side thing. I made them all work for a hackbox too. If you watch a blinking frame ingame, then you know it goes pretty quick. I checked them all and they are all decent looking ingame.

[spoiler=hackboxes]

Clarine_zpsyqlvqlkg.pngCath_zpsn516fywc.pngFir_zpsckvsgqqc.pngWendy_zps0gqn9eh1.png

And yes, they have FE8's border coloring cuz I think it looks a lot better even if it looks weird FE6's color scheme. So, yeah, I was wondering if anyone benefits from this aside from myself. :D

Dude, thanks for doing this; I'm actually gonna need the Fir one for my super secret hacking project

Are you thinking of making anymore? A Roy one could be cool