Gamestop Preorders are back up!

Purse Owner

Nope.

But it'll save on download time! You also won't need to pay for anything, since you would've already paid for it when you bought the SE. So if you value your memory card space (like me), the SE is perfect~!

...Or could just transfer the data to a newly higher upgraded SD Card. But...Special Pack all the way and only will get the single route cart with two routes only if Nintendo isn't absolutely making anymore by the time that anyone could afford it!

I realize that I would basically get Revelation for free if I got the special edition, but I'd still be stuck with a game route that I won't touch, which I feel is a waste... Besides, it's too late to change anything now, the special edition is sold out.

Yeah.

The route itself brings lewd and unenjoyment. It only should be touched if your to seek a serious challenge.

-----

I can just get the Conquest game with upgraded SD Card with two other routes and having to get the artbook at Amazon, or something that's only if Nintendo cannot or doesn't want to make anymore by the time that I can afford it after next month since I need the money already for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Edited by Princess_Elise

Was it ever explained how we go about purchasing map pack 1? I may have misunderstood but I was under the impression we could get it for a discounted price if we bought it at specific stores or something?

The photo Nintendo of America posted says "Complete Fire Emblem Edition: Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation on a single game card." If you're telling the truth, in that Revelation has to be downloaded, then that advertisement is a bit misleading.

Is it simply not a difference between the JP Special Edition and the NA Special Edition?

I apologize.

I saw the picture now. Allows them to play the route prior to the release on the eShop. Huh.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Thank to this topic, I was able to preorder the game on Sunday! I was so upset I missed the first wave of preorders last Thursday and thought I wouldn't be able to get it. Now that I finally have a profile, I can say thanks!