Growth Formula

Radiance

Ok so while I wait for this game to come out,can someone give me the growth formula for the 2nd gen? I wanna found out who I will pair in my game. I'm gonna do a Lazward and Aqua S rank for fun but I'm curious on how to find out the percent to raise up stats. I'm gonna find out what's cool with me.

I don't know for sure... but I would test in Lutz which are the formula for growth rates(because Arthur have 5 of luck and Lutz have 75, marry Arthur with a woman that have a high luck growth and see if Arthur bad lucky atacks his son or not)

The growth that i think are

Father+Mother+Child/3

or Mother+child/2

so Lutz son of elise should have

1. 5+70+75/3=150/3=50%

2.70+75/2=145/2=72.5%

A notable diference, so if anyone that read this have the game, can you test to see which formula is the correct?

I shared my personal file for the stat spreadsheet because I'm an idiot, so I found the original URL so that you guys can do it properly. Have fun playing Eugenics Simulator!

http://tinyurl.com/feifstats

Edited by Phillius

I shared my personal file for the stat spreadsheet because I'm an idiot, so I found the original URL so that you guys can do it properly. Have fun playing Eugenics Simulator!

http://tinyurl.com/feifstats

Thanks for making it, but ngl I don't even know how to use it. How do I put in highlight---> parents for the characters? Won't let me type it in.

Also, it says view only at the top :s

Edited by Pokechu

Main reason why I need this is because in awakening I did Ownain and Severa. I want to do that again but now their the first gen. Will Ophelia be ok?

Str 0, Mag +2, Skl +1, Spd +2, Lck +2, Def +2, Res 0

After grinding she is still as usual.

HP 42.5%, Str 22.5%, Mag 25%, Skl 27.5%, Spd 45%, Lck 47.5%, Def 32.5%, Res 30%

But if you use her for main game, she will be worse than Odin.

Edited by Tooru

You forgot that you had to 20 to magic growth due to her class. So it's 46.6 magic with luna and 66 with elise. I probably can use luna x odin. Yeah!

Edited by Alvic

You forgot that you had to 20 to magic growth due to her class. So it's 46.6 magic with luna and 66 with elise. I probably can use luna x odin. Yeah!

I would not use the 46.6% because... you know... i think i can lv up het 20 levels with this % and his magic didn't increase(that alredy happened before)

RNG was not in your favor. It's good enough but I get your point. I don't want her to be a glass cannon so there's always a downside on the choice you make. It will take time for me to decide. 46.6 is not all that bad but then again idk. Time is needed to think.