Lowen.

DeSu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sain - 19 base HP, 80 growth. That's pretty good.

Kent - 20 base HP, 85 growth. Even better.

Lowen - 23 base HP, 90 growth. Better yet. Much better? no.

Their defenses are bad, but they can dodge much more. I prefer units that aren't being hit to units that are taking a little damage.

Lowen actually gets better avoid. His supports are +full avoid instead of +half avoid like Kent and Sain's are. Even without supports, they have the same avoid since Lowen's luck is so much higher.

Enemies in this game are weak, so they're very easy to kill, even with Lowen's offensive stats. However, the game throws loads of them at you, so they can still kill you.

Edited by Reikken

Why would you prefer a unit that relies on dodging that can still be killed if you get unlucky vs. a guy that can't get killed even if everything goes against you?

Just wondering. The latter seems oh so much better to me.

Why would you prefer a unit that relies on dodging that can still be killed if you get unlucky vs. a guy that can't get killed even if everything goes against you?

Just wondering. The latter seems oh so much better to me.

If everything goes against you, either one can easily die. The heavy hitters tend to be less accurate, so when my guys even get it, it's very likely that it isn't by much.

Oh, btw, my comment (and any I make on this game, unless I note otherwise) is about Hector hard mode. I don't know about other modes; maybe they can't still kill you, which would make most stat differences largely irrelevant after the first part of the game. Except when fighting bosses or something.

Edited by Reikken