Best Parent/Child Support (Potential Spoilers)

Minischew

Best Parent/Child Support  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best parent/child support?

• Corrin/Kanna
    • Azura/Shigure
    • Jakob/Deere
    • Silas/Sophie
    • Kaze/Midoriko
    • Shinonome/Ryoma
    • Takumi/Kisaragi
    • Saizo/Grey
    • Nishiki/Kinu
    • Hinata/Hisame
    • Asama/Mitama
    • Subaki/Matoi
    • Luna/Matoi
    • Tsukuyomi/Shara
    • Xander/Siegbert
    • Leo/Foleo
    • Benoit/Ignis
    • Flannel/Velour
    • Arthur/Lutz
    • Odin/Ophelia
    • Lazward/Soleil
    • Zero/Eponine

I remember seeing a topic for best supports in general, but I didn't remember one for parent/child interactions, so here it is.

Because I'm really curious, tbh.

I threw in Luna/Matoi, because I heard they get a unique support if Luna's her mother.

I haven't been keeping up.

Link to translations anywhere?

There's a supports document, but it says it was last updated near the end of October... but it still has a bunch of links you can click on to see supports.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qChXmQq1GBIamsWz1-NYmf4EYXv_7Vi2liT-lvafxcc/edit#gid=1201500852

You can also find a lot of supports in the Marriage/Supports thread, although it may be a bit difficult to locate the one you're looking for. To be honest, I just Google it or ask the Marriage/Supports thread if I want to read supports. So I don't really know of a website I can lead you to for the supports. Sorry. :/

Lazward/Soleil is a surprisingly heartwarming piece that shows that the latter does, in fact, have maturity. It's honestly one of the better parent/child supports this game, but...

But you put Luna/Matoi on that list, and that's great for both those characters--especially Luna, in regards to how far she's come from Awakening--so it gets my vote.

I like Leon and Foleo's support, especially the C one. I really like how Leon felt bad for what he said to Foleo in his recruitment chapter, and after that, he try to understand his son better and try to support his hobby. Seeing a young man like Leon learning how to be a good dad, sounds good to me.

And similarly, I like Takumi and Kisaragi's support,Takumi like Leon, try to learn what to do, but the contrast that is Kisaragi who ends giving lessons to his dad, it give the support a different charm.

It's like the supports trying to show you that you can learn from your errors and that you can learn from your kid.

I think Matoi supports with her mother- is genetic, In case of luna as her mother- she mention her mother- In a line and thats all, i read felicia!Matoi supports is almost the same just In case of felicia she mention about her clumsy.

Edited by Sieghart

Just pointing out, Luna!Matoi is generic, but it was changed more so then other mother!Matoi supports to reflect Luna and her....situation.

As for me, I like Zero!Eponine /notbias

I think Matoi supports with her mother- is genetic, In case of luna as her mother- she mention her mother- In a line and thats all, i read felicia!Matoi supports is almost the same just In case of felicia she mention about her clumsy.

Just pointing out, Luna!Matoi is generic, but it was changed more so then other mother!Matoi supports to reflect Luna and her....situation.

My apologies! I didn't realize that... I even heard arguments that Luna/Subaki was "canon" and whatnot because they Luna/Matoi got uinque supports,, so I figured they did (and didn't bother checking, whoops). ^^;;

Would you rather that I remove that option from the poll, then? It doesn't really seem too fair to have Matoi's variable parent support on there, when none of the other children do.

Edited by Minischew