Tiled (tile layer) problem

cartier_gabriel

Hi everybody !!

I have a question about the Tiled program :)

I followed the MarkyJoe's tutorial to make my own map, and when it comes to assemble all the stuff, everything is fine. But I added a tile layer so the door on my map could open, but when I use my door key it's never opening :/ any ideas ? I'll show you some pictures so you can see if anything's wrong with my values.

Thanks a lot :)

PS : My offset is not the one in the picture, I changed it for D00000 :P (someone told me it's not a good idea to write something over a used offset. I started everything again with a new ROM and I still have the same problem !)

post-19681-0-67671100-1449094022_thumb.png

post-19681-0-61871400-1449094029_thumb.png

Edited by cartier_gabriel

Do you have the door setup in your events?

Getting doors to function requires two parts: Having the tile changes inserted (which you appear to have), and setting up the door's location in the chapter's events.

Do you have the door setup in your events?

Getting doors to function requires two parts: Having the tile changes inserted (which you appear to have), and setting up the door's location in the chapter's events.

I do ! In location event, I have my Door(7,15). Is there anything else I have to add...?