How long till multiplayer?

Ceipe

• 2 weeks later...

How long exactly? To see how viable it can be and how many units as you finish chapter 6?

You could probably beat them all in less than an hour.

Chapter 1: Tutorial

Chapter 2: Defeat like 3 enemies

Chapter 3: Little bit longer because of terrain but still easy to breeze through.

Chapter 4: Read above.

Chapter 5: Short chapter, maybe 6 enemies.

Chapter 6: Easy peezy, defeat 1-4 enemies.

In Nohr you will have Kamui and his servant. In Hoshido, you should have Kamui, his servant, Suzukaze, Rinka and Aqua, if I recall correctly.

The real question is WHY you would want a tournament day one. What's the fun in a small untrained team?

Chapter 3: Little bit longer because of terrain but still easy to breeze through.

In Nohr you will have Kamui and his servant. In Hoshido, you should have Kamui, his servant, Suzukaze, Rinka and Aqua, if I recall correctly.

The real question is WHY you would want a tournament day one. What's the fun in a small untrained team?

Also this "tournament" would be for NA only, i doubt Europe will have the same relese so yeah, lame. :P

Also this "tournament" would be for NA only, i doubt Europe will have the same relese so yeah, lame. :P

Mainly to have a relase day tournament, as to say who is the best day 1 tactician. We would of course in time have bigger tournaments ;-). Thanks a lot for all your big help