I am posting from school!

BlueLeafeon

I'm posting from the comfort of my own home like a well-respected member of society.

Some friends of mine had Pokémon battles in the middle of class and the teacher couldn't care less.

A guy in university at one of my classes who I didn't even know once asked me for a shiny Gible or something to that nature immediately after class. I never met that man again.

I'm posting from the comfort of my own home like a well-respected member of society.

A guy in university at one of my classes who I didn't even know once asked me for a shiny Gible or something to that nature immediately after class. I never met that man again.

What an oddly specific request.

i used to feel bad about downloading roms but nintendo is so freaking greedy now

I'm still epically ticked off that they're putting all the GBA game ports on the Wii U. Handheld games should stay on handheld consoles. I seriously doubt I can take that wii u game pad with me and continue to play. :( So yeah, I know what you mean.