Who is the one character you want to see in smash that doesn't stand a chance to get in

Captain Karnage

For me it's gotta be Segata Sanshiro.

after he was revealed for Project X Zone 2 I immediately thought he would be a perfect for a Sega rep.

Think about all of the moves we could pull off from his commercials.

His final smash could be where he grabs someone onstage and jumps high in the air to throw them down to cause a 1hko explosion

unfortunately I doubt that he will ever be apart of the smash bros roster

I CAN STILL DREAM THAT IT WILL HAPPEN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neku Sakuraba, from TWEWY.

Literally no chance (and even more so with Cloud in lol), but would be fucking amazing, with so much to pull from as attacks and abilities with all his psychs and whatnot.

Luke Fon Fabre or Emil Castagneir while a tales of rep is possible it would probably be Lloyd Irving even though I would want either of these two more then Lloyd

Saitama from OPM. It would be funny as hell to Jab,Tilt and taunt opponents off screen from 0%. On a second thought, He would probably be too broken for smash. :P:

For a more realistic choice of character that probably stands no chance: #FE version of Chrom. (I'm sure no other FE chars are getting in anymore)

Isaac from Golden Sun, I really like this series and would love for a character from Golden Sun to be in Smash.

I actually voted him in the ballot back in the days and still believe Isaac has a slim chance of getting in. Though, I'd probably be more happier with Shovel Knight, Wolf or Snake.

Dante or Nero from Devil May Cry.They have a great possible moveset (mostly Dante with his styles though),but I doubt either would make it.

Dante would be badass.

The only answer is Reimu Hakurei. Main character of Touhou OP. Fantasy Nature as a Final Smash, Homing Amulets and Persuasion Needles as parts of her standards and throws, and some of her more basic (read: Not Fantasy Nature) spells toned down to be specials. Admit you want it

Ravio. I can only imagine a goofy fighting style he'd have, panicking and throwing Rupees/hitting things with his bag. He's my favorite Zelda character but has no chance in the slightest.

Dante or Nero from Devil May Cry.They have a great possible moveset (mostly Dante with his styles though),but I doubt either would make it.

ditto this

I would also like to see another pokemon, but I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Stephan

One character I want to see in Smash is Lana from Hyrule Warriors. As far as I know, Techmo Koei has no influence on Smash, so adding her (or Linkle, by extension) is unlikely. But then again, anything's possible now that Cloud's in, so...

Rodea the Sky Soldier. He would fit right in, and yet, it would be impossible to make a fair moveset for him.

the "impossible to make a moveset" thing got old around the time Pac-Man got in

a better reason would be the fact that he's in a total of one game which was just released and got thoroughly mediocre reviews.