Post your Team Attacks.

TLS and Princess: TLS and PK do a double ariel assault, doing significant damage to grounded enemies.

TLS Gatrie and Matt: Gatrie uses his revolvers to stun enemies while TLS and Matt finish them with their swords.

TLS and FEFL: TLS and FEFL get back to back fopr a double spin attack.

Post your team attacks.

Arc x Hanz: Final Judgement (He summons a giant hammer, and I ride on it as it falls to the ground :D)

Arc x Fox: Burning Chaos (She sets me on fire and I fly around slamming into people very fast)

Arc x Fox x Hanz: Iron Judgement (Each mod unleashes devastating combo hits on the target, never letting it hit the ground)

Edited by Metal Arc

I did this before..........

MasuBranded:Azure Blade-Masu Infuses Branded with his magic as branded swiftly destroys the enemy

BianchiMasu:Eternal Salvation-Bianchi and Masu combine their holy magic

FoxMasu:Desolate Void-Fox and Masu banish all enemies to a dark realm for all eternity

more to come soon.......as soon as i think of more.

MasuSongbird:Aquatic Requiem-Masu halt's the enemy's movement with water as song summons a holy lance and impales the enemies.

MasuFaiya;IM BETTER DAMN IT!!!!-Masu and Faiya fight over who is better and they try attacking each other with their strongest attack only to hit the enemy instead

MasuCGV:Yes! Sensei!!!!-Masu freezes the enemies and orders CGV to cleave them to pieces with his axe as CGV responds "Yes! Sensei!!!!"

MasuZero:What? You were here?-Masu burns all the enemies dealing massive damage but not killing them. Thinking they're dead Masu turns around and begins to gloat while the enemies get up to attack him from behind only to be saved by Zero. Masu turns around and says "Huh you were here?"

MasuSongbird:Aquatic Requiem-Masu halt's the enemy's movement with water as song summons a holy lance and impales the enemies.

MasuFaiya;IM BETTER DAMN IT!!!!-Masu and Faiya fight over who is better and they try attacking each other with their strongest attack only to hit the enemy instead

MasuCGV:Yes! Sensei!!!!-Masu freezes the enemies and orders CGV to cleave them to pieces with his axe as CGV responds "Yes! Sensei!!!!"

MasuZero:What? You were here?-Masu burns all the enemies dealing massive damage but not killing them. Thinking they're dead Masu turns around and begins to gloat while the enemies get up to attack him from behind only to be saved by Zero. Masu turns around and says "Huh you were here?"

Win.

Seriously this was fracking hilarious.

Lyle & Bianchi - Holy Twin Blades. (Lyle strikes enemies with holy energy on his blades, Bianchi then crashes down with holy energy.)

Lyle & Masu - Supreme Rivalry. (Masu uses lightning, Lyle slashes enemies one by one)

Lyle & Arc - Mad Strikers (Arc wildly shoots arrows, Lyle wildly slashes.)

Lyle & Princess - Artists Rampage (Princess swoops to slash enemies from the air, Lyle Hacks them up on the ground.)

Lyle & Kiryn - Chosen Guard. (Kriyn shoots arrows on the side of the battle, Lyle keeps enemies occupied.)

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Kiba and Zero: double hax geass-make pawns god then Kill everyone then themselves

Kiba and Branded: dual flame strike- Branded turns foot into flame, Kiba makes flames shoot out of his claws and fangs, come here burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare and Fireman: Silencer

Nightmare: ...

Fireman: ...

Every enemy dies.

99% of idea by Fireman~

AWESOME. *gets idea*

MasuNightmare:Silence Breaker

Nightmare:.........

Masu:........

Nightmare:.......

Masu:IM BORED!

Nightmare:GRAWAWWWWWERRRRR!!!!! *destroys Masu with the enemies*

flarp22 + Godot: Coffee Nuke: Poisons all the enemies in a ten mile radius of the target. If either of us are in the target area, Godot gets a caffeine(sp?) rush and I go batshit insane.

@_@

this actually reminds me of an extremely complex RPG!

XD

Bianchi X Psyche: Chaotic Soul

Bianchi X Haruhi: Doppleganger Strike

Psyche X Anna: Ultimatum Tutorial

LOL!

i'll come up with some good ones shortly! as in with actual members of SF!