Running Out of Weapons/Gold in FE Games With Free Roaming Maps

Randoman

So in Fire Emblem games with free roaming maps where you can choose where you want to go next, whether it's a monster skirmish or the next story part (Sacred Stones and Awakening), has anyone ever actually run out of weapons/gold and made it impossible/next to impossible to continue the game? I'm not including Gaiden and Fates since weapons there have infinite uses. We're also ignoring the DLC Gold/Infinite Regalia chapters in Awakening, since not all players would buy it/have access to it.

Also, it doesn't count if you sold all/most of your weapons or threw them all out. I'm wanting to know if people have actually ran out of weapons/gold from just naturally level grinding or overusing skirmishes on the map screen.

...actually come to think of it, Awakening does remedy that problem with Chrom's Falchion having infinite uses. Though trying to get enough gold/weapons back from skirmishes using Chrom alone could get quite tedious, especially if for some reason the player didn't level Chrom up enough.

Edited by Randoman

I could see how this could be an issue, but yeah, the Falchions have infinite uses for Awakening.

As for SS, you'd really have to be trying to run out of every resource in the game, but yeah, it'd probably be unwinnable.

as for RD however...

the Laguz alliance has such awful resources it kills me every time