My late intro

Radiance

I haven't made one so I thought why not? I joined the serenes in order to ask questions about Fire emblem, due to only 3 of my friends are a fan of the series. I've been using the site for info and been a huge fan of FE ever since the 3ds download of fe8. I made Ike my favorite and that's because brawl introduced Ike and I used him. He was so cool that he became my main even though Brawl wasn't competitive. I play other games such Smash, Mario Kart, Mario maker,Halo and others that made me like video games. First console was a nes and it was awesome. I currently use Xbox, 3DS, and Wii u. At first I thought I wasn't able to converse with other users but this forums is so nice and friendly. I go on daily just to have fun and talk. Nice to meet you. (This intro was way late, joined in November)

Welcome to the forest Radiance. Ike is mine favorite too and brawl introduced me to him. I also joined in November and have enjoyed talking here with other people. Glad to know you have enjoyed too! Say have you ever had a chance to play the Tellius games, either one of PoR or RD?

Welcome to the forest Radiance. Ike is mine favorite too and brawl introduced me to him. I also joined in November and have enjoyed talking here with other people. Glad to know you have enjoyed too! Say have you ever had a chance to play the Tellius games, either one of PoR or RD?

Currently RD. POR is hard to find but I want it so badly. Heh

You have three friends that are fans of Fire Emblem?! That's more than I got! And Ike's my favorite character, too. PoR is my favorite FE game, but I haven't played RD yet. So, I'm kinda the opposite of you?

Konnichiwa, Aloha, Zdravo, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Heh, joined since summer and never created a topic in this section, couldn't tell before if my stay here could be definitive (never been an usual forum poster), but I can tell ya that I kinda fell in love with this place: friendly folks, respectful community overall, etc., etc.

Is nice, I think I wouldn't complain.

Edited by Edrall

You have three friends that are fans of Fire Emblem?! That's more than I got! And Ike's my favorite character, too. PoR is my favorite FE game, but I haven't played RD yet. So, I'm kinda the opposite of you?

Konnichiwa, Aloha, Zdravo, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Heh seems so. Nice to meet you

I know you said you joined forever ago, but Happy Holidays, Radiance!

I love the whole Ike theme you have going on! Matches my Chrom theme perfectly.

Thanks man. Hope you had a great holiday. I'm an Ike #1 fan since Brawl and even have his amiibo. Nice Chrom theme Deviddo Edited by Radiance