Trying to pick characters for my Lunatic run for Nohr

Lucina's Husband

You have said again and again that the reason you skip something is never because you are not good at it.

Your Luna is in a better class than Bow Knight. Or you can use other units as they are also better units in better classes.

​The right side should be easy for you even with less units and less staves.

You have said again and again that the reason you skip something is never because you are not good at it.

Your Luna is in a better class than Bow Knight. Or you can use other units as they are also better units in better classes.

​The right side should be easy for you even with less units and less staves.

?

I don't use Luna. It's true that with my improved team, the right would be easier for me now. I just haven't done it because I don't see the point unless I need the money. In my first run through 25 I didn't have Luna or Zero for Kunaibreaker and I was going in blind so it was a messy run.

?

I don't use Luna. It's true that with my improved team, the right would be easier for me now. I just haven't done it because I don't see the point unless I need the money. In my first run through 25 I didn't have Luna or Zero for Kunaibreaker and I was going in blind so it was a messy run.

"Any exp gained from the right side isn't worth the trouble or staves."

If it is easier now, why are there "trouble and staves"?