*Insert Clever Title Here*

BPM316

Well, hey everyone. Finally decided to make an account after lurking the TCG section of the forums for awhile. Was first introduced to Fire Emblem through Smash Bros and picked up Awakening as my first game. Currently I'm playing Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, and PoR before Fates releases.

Online name: BPM316, BugPokemonMaster316, BugMaster316 (I'm a fan of Bug Pokemon if you couldn't tell)
DoB: March 16, 1999
Favourite FE Game: Blazing Sword
Favourite Game (other than FE): Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Favourite FE Character: Ike
Least Favourite game: Call of Duty Ghosts
Sports: N/A
Online friends: I have a few, though none here yet.
Favourite music: Mainly rock and metal, with a little punk.
Favourite artist/band: Avenged Sevenfold, Scorpions, The Offspring
Favourite song: Way too many to list.
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: N/A
Hobbies: Gaming in general, video editing, collecting Nintendo merch(amiibo, Pokemon cards, FE cards, etc.), competitive Smash 4
Good Point: Knowledgeable for my age
Bad Point: Trouble talking to new people

Any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome to the forest BPM316! I've never been a fan of bug types in general, but it's cool that you like 'em. I assume that you main Ike in smash 4 like me, but do you have a second main or any good secondaries you like using competitively?

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome to the forest BPM316! I've never been a fan of bug types in general, but it's cool that you like 'em. I assume that you main Ike in smash 4 like me, but do you have a second main or any good secondaries you like using competitively?

Yep, Ike main here! Secondaries are DK and Robin, but I can play a few other characters at a decent level.

Happy New Year, BPM316! You clearly have a love for Pokemon, yet you neglect to tell us your favorite!? This must be amended!

Happy New Year to you as well! Haha, my favorite Pokemon is definitely Scizor, due to its design appealing to me and interesting type combo.