I'm thirsty

S_Cero

the og based god was another one of my friends, former administrator of TEB and FES ristau aka WYAN aka based god

The path of the BASED GOD is beset on all sides by the thirst of the parched and the tyranny of thirsty shitters, blessed is he who,
in the name of water and dank memes, shephards the thirsty through the valley of dankness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and
the quencher of children's thirst. And I will strike down upon thee with great lyrics and furious rhymes those who attempt to
poison and dehydrate my brothers. And you will know my name as the BASED GOD when I lay my THIRST upon you!
pls you barely even knew wyan

The path of the BASED GOD is beset on all sides by the thirst of the parched and the tyranny of thirsty shitters, blessed is he who,

in the name of water and dank memes, shephards the thirsty through the valley of dankness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and

the quencher of children's thirst. And I will strike down upon thee with great lyrics and furious rhymes those who attempt to

poison and dehydrate my brothers. And you will know my name as the BASED GOD when I lay my THIRST upon you!

this guy is putting in way more effort than the original

blessed is he who,

blessed are the ape men

blessed are the shit kickers

blessed are the jack hammers

blessed is the big damage

blessed are the faith healers

blessed are the moon walkers

blessed are the snake people

blessed are the heat seekers

• 4 weeks later...