For Ace Attorney 6...

I feel that Phoenix's story should totally have a ton of new characters and maybe Maya. New music, new mechanics, new setting, new Rival Prosecutor. They can have Psyche Locks and the Water Mirror.

However, I want to see a ton of AJ stuff for Apollo's segments. I want to see Trucy, Klavier, and Ema be involved. We know Athena will, but Trucy and Athena can be balanced. Ema can be the detective, and Klavier can be the prosecutor. Remix everything for Apollo, unlike for Phoenix. Remix his Pursuit and Objection themes and maybe some more. I'd like to see some DD characters come back. Juniper seems like a must have. Maybe Jinxie. They can have Perceiving and Mood Matrix.

this seems like a best case scenario tbh

I want Gummy back. I wanna know where he's been since GK2.

And Franziska's vanished as well, I kind of want to know what she's been doing too.

Naturally Franziska S-Supported Edgeworth to give us Virion

Okay, in all seriousness, I just want the plot to be good and give us Maya, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Franzy.

Naturally Franziska S-Supported Edgeworth to give us Virion

Okay, in all seriousness, I just want the plot to be good and give us Maya, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Franzy.

I kinda feel that even though

Maya and Franziska I could easily see getting involved in the Kurain Kingdom.

I don't see Edgeworth doing much because he's Chief Prosecutor.

I'd rather not see Gumshoe. He was great, but it makes so much sense for the AJ quartet: Apollo, Klavier, Trucy, and Ema, to be involved instead. Alternatively, I could see Apollo facing Blackquill.

Since Apollo's side needs a detective and prosecutor, I see Ema and Klavier working the best. Trucy will hopefully do more than she did in DD.

I want Gummy back. I wanna know where he's been since GK2.

And Franziska's vanished as well, I kind of want to know what she's been doing too.

Maybe the reason why they aren't in AJ or DD is to allow room for changes in future GK games

Every AA game introduces a new prosecutor as the main prosecutor of the game. Edgey and Klavier might show up (Edgey more likely) as a prosecutor, but probably not for more than 1 case.

Franziska is with Interpol, she probably won't show up unless there is some big investigation going on, which would be more suited for GK than AA (which is more focused on the trials).

Juniper will probably be tagging along with Athena from now on like how Trucy is always tagging along with Apollo. But given how Trucy didn't do much in DD, the same thing might happen to Juniper in AA6.

I don't really care about Perceiving too much (it's still much better than Magatama Psyche-Locks though, imo) but Mood Matrix was really cool and it would be great if they could keep it in AA6 too.