Character versions

Xeroix

Is there any possible chance to get characters from Nohr without getting Conquest version since i can only afford Birthright

You can get cheap copies of those characters off other people's my castles, but they won't be able to support or participate in conversation

...guess Luna i want won't be strong as Severa

Galeforce got nerfed and it's on a DLC class anyway, Luna's not bad or anything but she's missing what made Severa great aka Galeforce inheritance and high bases-to-level ratio and Awakening's far more lenient exp system

So whereas Severa can really get rolling being level 10 unpromoted around midgame getting 66exp per kill (100 if veteran) and getting to promotion with stats in the 30s easily in just a few chapters, Luna doesn't quite have the same luxury of that.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Galeforce got nerfed and it's on a DLC class anyway, Luna's not bad or anything but she's missing what made Severa great aka Galeforce inheritance and high bases-to-level ratio and Awakening's far more lenient exp system

All the classes got nerfed too, I mean look at the stat cap differences between Awakening and Fates:

Cavalier (F) 40 22 15 21 20 24 22 21

Cavalier (A) 60 26 20 25 25 30 26 26

The Awakening character is superior in every stat. And the gap only grows upon promotion.

Paladin (F) 60 31 26 30 30 32 32 32

Paladin (A) 80 42 30 40 40 45 42 42

Numbers are just lower in fates...

Edited by Dylos

That doesn't matter that much so much as the relative power between enemy and player character, since GBA stats are even lower but Seth still steamrolls FE8 effortlessly, because he's still just that much stronger than most enemies the game throws at him from beginning to end, that he pretty much doesn't give a shit.

Luna's relative power between her and the enemies in Conquest (taking into account skills and enemy formations, as well) are not nearly as big of a gap than Severa and the enemies in Awakening, however; Though to be fair, L+ aside Awakening's also an easier game to just steamroll in general

Edited by Thor Odinson