LIL BEAN JOINS THE FIGHT!

Lil Bean

Welcome to Serenes, Lil Bean!

You can't just have an introduction topic without any facts about yourself! (Well you can, but tell us some stuff anyway.)

like what friend

YEah! what got you into fire emblem???

I saw it on tumblr and i thought Gaius looked really cool but i've only played the latest game

every single juicy bit of detail

My favorite juice is apple but my favorite drink is milk BUT I CANT DRINK IT NOW BECAUSE JUST LAST WEEK I BECAME LACTOSE INTOLERANT.

other than that, I'm kat, I'm really into makeup, my favorite subjects are math, and i have 2 doggies

I saw it on tumblr and i thought Gaius looked really cool but i've only played the latest game

My favorite juice is apple but my favorite drink is milk BUT I CANT DRINK IT NOW BECAUSE JUST LAST WEEK I BECAME LACTOSE INTOLERANT.

other than that, I'm kat, I'm really into makeup, my favorite subjects are math, and i have 2 doggies

gaius is cool i agree

ah yes appuru juice

That's what you get for mocking the great Refa's economy!

Edited by Monde

no it was because i made fun of him and i was like "HAHA REFA YOURE LACTOSE INTOLERANT" and he wasn't actually lactose intolerant i just thought it was funny when people were like "wow refa youre lactose intolerant??" and he wasn't. But then karma,,,

kat tell me something about urself i don't already know

Aw man this one will be hard... You know way too much about me lol

i really like going to the airport (specifically the georgia airport) because there are a lot of dogs there usually and I'm really into Love Live! School Idol Festival but my first UR (the rarest card) ever was kotori and I HATE KOTORI so i was so mad that i got her.

Yo~!

In the future, can you please keep the all-caps topic titles to Far from the Forest?

Ahem. . .I don't have much else to say, save for "read the rules".