Hi

nyanza

Hello everyone. I'm new both to the forums and the games (my first one was blazing sword, played it first about 2 years ago) and I decided to join you.

I'm also interested in hacking and I have some ideas about that. I'm fan of the more story orientated games so if I create something I would like it to be good plot wise. I'm not a native English speaker though and I rarely even have a chance to practice my English (and I apologize for any mistakes in my posts and hopefully hacks) so the language barrier will probably give me some difficulties with the writing. Right now I'm still learning a lot of the things so it's too early to think seriously about the actual creating of the hack but we'll see. At least I have experience with things that require a lot of work and aren't that grateful in exchange like translating stuff.

Anyways, my favourite character is probably Lyn. I want to lick her tights. I also like visual novels.

I hope we'll get along well. :Nino:

Welcome to the Forest, Nyanza!

Mistakes are okay. As long as we can understand what you're writing : everything is fine.

And honestly, you don't get a chane to practice English but yours is good.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone...I'm not a native English speaker though and I rarely even have a chance to practice my English (and I apologize for any mistakes in my posts and hopefully hacks) so the language barrier will probably give me some difficulties with the writing...

Immersion is a handy practice to get better at a language, as long as you don't mind the occasional misunderstanding or possible need to clarify what you mean I doubt anybody is going to actually mind some issues. Honestly though your English or at least your typing of it is better than quite a few native speakers I've seen around the web. For my own edification and idle curiosity, what is you native language?

Zdravej! :3 (I hope that's right)

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. Your English is good. I'm pretty sure we can get the gist of what you're saying which is good since you haven't had chance to practice English.

Immersion is a handy practice to get better at a language, as long as you don't mind the occasional misunderstanding or possible need to clarify what you mean I doubt anybody is going to actually mind some issues. Honestly though your English or at least your typing of it is better than quite a few native speakers I've seen around the web. For my own edification and idle curiosity, what is you native language?

Bulgarian

Zdravej! :3 (I hope that's right)

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. Your English is good. I'm pretty sure we can get the gist of what you're saying which is good since you haven't had chance to practice English.

It's right, that made me smile. :D

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.