Hi!

Samael S.

Hello! I, uhm, registered yesterday and I'm not really good with presentations. So, uh, I'm Samael and I've discovered the Fire Emblem franchise pretty recently-- about one year and a half ago, I think. Since then I've played FE13, FE8, FE7, FE11 and I am currently playing FE12.

I already knew this site and the forum but I'm kinda shy and I couldn't find the courage to try to actually register and-- uhm. I'm happy I did, now.

So, uh, hello again and nice to meet you?

(I'm really no good with presentations.)

You've only been playing FE for a year and a half and you already have five titles? Wow, took me a while to get the four I have!

Salutations, Konnichiwa, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your stay!

You've only been playing FE for a year and a half and you already have five titles? Wow, took me a while to get the four I have!

Salutations, Konnichiwa, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your stay!

Well... when I get into something I end up pretty determined in playing all that I can. This time I was lucky!

Thank you!

Welcome to the forest, enjoy your stay.

If you have the time, you should play FE6 to round out the GBA series. And then give the Tellius games (FE9 and FE10) a shot and see how you like them. :P

Thank you!

I plan on play every game, actually! FE6 is the next, and the Tellius games after! (I'm too into FE12 at the moment, argh.)

Welcome to Serenes, Samael S.!

As plenty have already stated, your introduction is perfectly fine.

I too, am impressed by your determination to play through all of those FE games in such a relatively sort time span!

Nice work, and keep it up.