A tribute to a great series.

Seo

I made a montage with the purpose or giving glory to a series that should have been since long ago in Smash... but is not, currently. And that saddens me !

Which is why I did this :

I hope you guys will enjoy this, it took me a lot of work and I really think that this is the only thing that Smash misses...

Thank for your consideration.

Uh, Simon has like as much importance as Cloud does in Smash context.

No, he even have more. His series is even older than Final Fantasy, please boy. How can you compare him to randoms like Jibanyan ? Seriously ?

Edited by Seo

You know Yo-Kai's Japanese sales figures right?

I don't have any interest in Castlevania whatsoever. I do like Final Fantasy, Professor Layton, and Yo-Kai Watch. There's the big difference (also Street Fighter and Bayonetta are better too because they're the best in their genre but Metroid and Shantae give Castlevania a run for it's money)

There's a million (in yen) reasons for Jibanyan to be in. Layton more so just because he'd be a preferable Level-5 dude, but even then I'd rather Level-5 get the Megaman + Ryu or Sonic + Bayonetta treatment.

also with the ganglion konami involved you wouldn't get Simon or Alucard but instead you'd get Castlevania Erotic Pachinko playable

and even if there was a konami character I am of the controversial opinion that suikoden 1 should get remade for a nintendo system and then tir mcdohl baby

I made a montage with the purpose or giving glory to a series that should have been since long ago in Smash... but is not, currently. And that saddens me!

Which is why I did this : [Video]

I hope you guys will enjoy this, it took me a lot of work and I really think that this is the only thing that Smash misses...

Is that Castlevania? That's not Sin and Punishment. Castlevania's not even first party.

Is that Castlevania? That's not Sin and Punishment. Castlevania's not even first party.

Sin and Punishment is in Smash, seeing as Saki is an assist trophy.

Also, Sin and Punishment is hardly a "great" series.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Sin and Punishment is in Smash, seeing as Saki is an assist trophy.

If me and my friends decide once in a blue moon to use items (we all prefer to play w/o them), AND we turn on assist trophies, one of the most overpowered items, AND Saki is chosen out of 27 possible characters, I will fight alongside him... for about 10 seconds. So that's about 0.1% of our total playtime that will include anything S&P related. Rounding to the nearest quarter-percent, that is literally nothing, and I count it as such.

I don't post about how much an Ace Attorney or Starfy character would make me physically explode from hype

Ah, but those games aren't amazing. I did play The Legendary Starfy though, and that was very good. I would definitely take interest in a 3DS sequel. I've never played a Castlevania game though, so I must assume it would be worse than S&P2, or at least less than a 10/10. If you can tell me there's a Castlevania game that's a 10/10... well, that would be very good for me.

Of course I was talking about Castlevania for Smash !

Give me one reason we could not get Castlevania but Cloud ?

There's none, in that context.

The only reason that stops this is the fact that Konami does not have a brain anymore and do whatever the heck come to their mind.

The series would have celebrated it 30th anniversary. But Konami decided to launch an erotic pachinko. This is preposterous.