Hello Playing Fe:IF( Anyone else still playing?)

Amai_Sweet_Gai

Hey started playing If again since living in Japan. My weakest point is Kanji and MOST kanji in fire emblem is not daily use kanji :(

Ive been playing since the GBA days, want to play Path of Radiance!

I currently have an obsession with IF and have 3 midway playthroughs of all 3 routes, but Im mostly doing the Nohr run.
By far the most interesting storywise, and the class, skill, and Attack/Guard stance make IF way better than awakening.

Without spoilers or anything it seems likely certain aspects of characters might be changed based on cultural differences and some of dem earlier localization choices. Did speedos make it in awakening?

I have not gotten into the multiplayer aspect of if yet, has anyone else gotten into it? Is it easy to do publics or do you need to friend up?

Sidenotes:
-Proud Owner of the special edition new 3ds with MAXIMUM AWESOME face plates
-Prouder Owner of Doraemon Kanji Game

-For other games, I sometimes play oras and ssb 4 but mostly IF and MHX.

3dsfc:2251 6284 0691
feel free to add me

post-20385-0-06830500-1452692013_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Serens, Amai_Sweet_Gai!

If there's on thing I know about Awakening localization, it's that they completely botched a character; Henry. The dumbed down his backstory and made him seem not near as a pitiable man in the translation.

As a sidenote, this isn't one of the only times they dumbed something down in translation. I don't recall where I found the translation initially, but I'm pretty sure in the Japanese version of the codec conversations in Smash 4, Chrom mentions wanting to protect Robin. This is absolutely nowhere to be found in the translated version of the conversation.

Welcome to the Forest, Amai Sweet Gai!

Without spoilers or anything it seems likely certain aspects of characters might be changed based on cultural differences and some of dem earlier localization choices.

Bah, they're doing what they think necessary. As long as I can buy the game everything is fine, I hope so.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!