I need help with a playthrough idea

Fe_Canas

Whoever you want, my personal Hector Normal mode playthrough, I only used 6 units, the Lords, Florina, Oswin, and Farina. You should have no problems winning with twelve.

Edited by MCProductions

Whoever you want, my personal Hector Normal mode playthrough, I only used 6 units, the Lords, Florina, Oswin, and Farina. You should have no problems winning with twelve.

i will do eliwood hard mode with 12...tht might be more of a challenge....

Have 3 Lords, Raven, Oswin, Jaffar, Priscilla, Farina or Fiora, Dart, Pent and Rath for your units. In my play of HNM, they turned out to be the best ones. But really, if this was HHM, those units are some of the most needed, but since this is HNM, just pick ~your poison~ units that you feel will carry you until the final chapter with ease

Hmmm. . .how 'bout support chains~!

Eliwood -> Ninian -> Florina -> Lyn -> Rath -> Guy -> Priscilla -> Raven -> Lucius -> Serra -> Matthew -> Hector (who can then support Eliwood)

Hmmm. . .how 'bout support chains~!

Eliwood -> Ninian -> Florina -> Lyn -> Rath -> Guy -> Priscilla -> Raven -> Lucius -> Serra -> Matthew -> Hector (who can then support Eliwood)

that sounds like a good idea