There are better places to sleep than the ground...

Tactician Robin

....such as joining a new forum!

Hello everyone! How are y'all? My name here is Tactician Robin (I'll let you know I'm the worst at creating screen names) and I've been a fan of Fire Emblem for around 3 years now. My first (and only game right now) Fire Emblem game was Awakening, and I am addicted to everything about it! I for one, really enjoyed the story, even though it was a bit cliche. I also enjoyed the strategic combat system, as it was something I never experienced before. I tried looking for a copy of Shadow Dragon, but I never was able to find it in my area. My favorite characters from Awakening would have to be Morgan and Robin (naturally). I just can't get enough of their personalities, especially Morgan. I am really looking forward to Fates, as I already preordered my copy.

Just a minor Fire Emblem fan here, looking to make some new friends and delve deeper into a series I want to know more about. : ]

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :Roy:

Fire Emblem has also changed my life for the better, as it was a series that I actually felt attached to the characters~

Yes, more Morgan love for all.

The characters are so precious that even if one died, I would restart a chapter. I have gotten attached to them so much and some have really good back story with their supports.

I'm suprised nobody actually took the name Tactician Robin yet. Especially when this forum literally has some members named after FE characters.

Welcome to SF. I don't have the highest opinion on Awakening, but hey, I'm not the type of person to judge people based on what games they like. I'm just a weirdo who makes dumb posts for fun.

Like that one guy, Saitama-rama-sama-senpai.

I'll admit, I was one who first played on Casual, since I didn't want anyone to die. But, I have moved onto starting a Classic slot. I'm the same way, restarting to keep characters alive.

I really wish I could experience the other Fire Emblem games, but hey, you gotta start somewhere in a franchise. Maybe one day, if Nintendo puts them on the virtual consel.

I'm surprised Tactician Robin wasn't taken, too. More Robin love for me <3

I'll admit, I was one who first played on Casual, since I didn't want anyone to die. But, I have moved onto starting a Classic slot. I'm the same way, restarting to keep characters alive.

I really wish I could experience the other Fire Emblem games, but hey, you gotta start somewhere in a franchise. Maybe one day, if Nintendo puts them on the virtual consel.

I'm surprised Tactician Robin wasn't taken, too. More Robin love for me <3

We all start from somewhere. FE8 I started with easy, then hard. I played harder modes after that on other FE games. It's ok if you start off easy so you can get use to the game to try a more challenging mode. Just have fun on here and enjoy. I got Fates as well and I can't wait. Got the Special Edition. Did you get it as well?

Edited by Radiance

We all start from somewhere. FE8 I started with easy, then hard. I played harder modes after that on other FE games. It's ok if you start off easy so you can get use to the game to try a more challenging mode. Just have fun on here and enjoy. I got Fates as well amd I can't wait. Got the Special Edition. Did you get it as well?

That is true. There is nothing wrong with going on Easy mode at first. I have no shame of starting of ground zero and moving up the ranks.

I did actually! I ironically preordered on the first day they were available, so I didn't encounter the shortage problem at all. Excited that little keychains come with it as well, to sweeten the deal up.

That is true. There is nothing wrong with going on Easy mode at first. I have no shame of starting of ground zero and moving up the ranks.

I did actually! I ironically preordered on the first day they were available, so I didn't encounter the shortage problem at all. Excited that little keychains come with it as well, to sweeten the deal up.

Yeah, It is awesome. I will see you in Fates :)

Morgan's probably my favorite character aside from Owain. They're both my children so I guess they're both my favorite, actually XD

Salutations, Konnichiwa, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the welcome Water Mage and Power Master!! I'm a bit shy at posting, and usually only post if I have something meaningful to say, so I won't be a hefty poster.

We all have a soft spot for our FE children, as mine were Morgan and Lucina~

Sigh, no 2DS ... yet.

Well, hope you enjoy your stay here. Other games you should be interested to play are the three GBA titles and those two from Gamecube and Wii.

EDIT: Oops, also Shadow Dragon. What a memory of mine, heck.

Edited by Erdall

There are better places to take a nap than on the ground you know, here, give me your hand...

Welcome to the forums, Tactician Robin!

Listen, Morgan is a precious child worth protecting. If someone doesn't like Morgan than they are objectively incorrect on all levels of the spectrum, and their morality is bankrupt.

In all seriousness, enjoy yourself!