Hypothetical Powerball Situation

DreadFighter

So considering the jackpot of of 1.6 billion that was won, I feel like making a hypothetical situation for fun

I have won the entire jackpot and would give 10 million to anyone who commits one of the following tasks

1. Travels around the world with a mere 1000 dollars and no food or water

2. Beats Zero at 5 smash majors in a row

3. Invents something that will solve the issue of being tired of certain things that only I know

4. Can get through an obstacle course that will be impossible to face and it has shark infested waters below it

5. You have 1 dollar and you need to make $100000

You get 7 majors for 2, 2 weeks for 1 and 3, 1 hour for 4, and 3 weeks for 5

Also if you fail any of these tasks you have wasted your time.

So will you try a task, do nothing, or try to rob the hypothetical money from a nonexistent mansion (secured by at least 50 million dollars)?

Edited by DreadFighter

Aside from what Sev said, the only one that sounds vaguely feasible is 4, since it would be a device that restimulates Dopamine receptors iirc. Could potentially happen, but I don't think 2 weeks is enough time for that anyway.

Okay and 2 with like years of practice.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

As a Nigerian prince, I can say I'm fully supporting this challenge. However, some of the funds are stuck in a Nigerian bank. I would very much appreciate that during the obstacle course, you send me ten thousand dollars so I can get it ready for you upon the completion of section five. Thanks in advance!

As a Nigerian prince, I can say I'm fully supporting this challenge. However, some of the funds are stuck in a Nigerian bank. I would very much appreciate that during the obstacle course, you send me ten thousand dollars so I can get it ready for you upon the completion of section five. Thanks in advance!

Man the funds are stuck in a Nigerian bank? I didn't know Nigerians played powerball from Nigeria. Cool.

@DreadFighter - I completed task #1. I used the internet!

Hmmmm. I'll allow this

Still need a Nigerian dollar (a naira)

Edited by DreadFighter