Hi persons!

Yui

(I hope i am doing this right, last time that i used a forum was in a long time, i apologize in advance if i'm doing something wrong)

Hi everyone!

I am Yui, and new to this site. Let me start telling about the story of me and the Fire Emblem Series and how i ended up here. I remember that in a certain Game Boy Advance game box, it came with a little magazine talking about other cool games. There was one that caught my attention, called "Fire Emblem", and i thought it looked really cool and wished i could play it, that was a long time ago and the only contact i had with the series in a long time. (I know i might have been exposed to tons of other stuff related to the series, but since i knew nothing about it, i wouldn't recognize it)

Then the year was 2015, a very nice person showed me the first Nintendo Direct of that year, and i saw again a trailer for something related to Fire Emblem that featured a mysterious dancing girl with blue hair. A few days after that, I got for myself one game called "Fire Emblem: Awakening" and when i saw that it was a turn-based tactic strategy RPG (i'm not sure if that's the correct name for this kind of game), i liked it a lot, that being my fourth game like this. I see many fans of the series find this one to be too easy, but as a complete beginner to the series i still had trouble with completing it, even on the easiest mode (when i saw the modes selection, i even thought "they really want to torture me").

After doing my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening up to right before the endgame and starting to pair up the characters to get their children, a bad thing happened after the first few ones, i messed up on Paralogue 10 and missed recruiting Severa. Trying to find a solution for that problem (that didn't have a solution, other than restarting everything, which is what i actually did X.X And i even questioned myself why i did something like that, i ended up not liking very much the character in question), i looked online and discovered this forum. Since then, i have been watching the Serenes Forest site for many months before this day when i finally overcame my shyness and made an account here.

And I'm very excited with the release of Fire Emblem Fates, great thing it will coincide with my trip to NA so i get the release, I would love to say that i didn't know any spoilers about that game, but sadly that really isn't true. (And the Fire Emblem Wiki said at the front page that it had spoilers, but i noticed it too late... too late...) But on the other side, i am glad to know that you need to have a certain support level with the main character and a certain character before a certain point in the story of a certain route to prevent a certain bad event from happening. I'm also excited for the My Castle and Capture features, and the fact that the weapons don't break anymore. I also want to pet the fox characters. Come on, they're cute foxes!

Outside of this, i also like other games, like Pokémon (i don't play competitively) and many others. I also have an interest in drawing (read: interest, it's not like i can actually draw well, i'm a beginner), among other things. Send me a message if anything.

So i think this is it, sorry if the text was long and boring to read, but I hope to have a good time and get along with the persons here!

Welcome to the Forest friend

I hope you enjoy your time here

and yes, Servera is one of the hardest kids to reccruit

and here is a small tip from Karnage

if you need to make spoilers, just change the 0 to o

[sp0iler][sp0iler]

and have fun!

Welcome to the forums, Yui!

I'm glad that you created such an indept explanation of your time with Fire Emblem, the longer the introduction post is, the better!

That being said, please try to avoid spoiling anything about Fates for the rest of us.

Welcome to the Forest friend

I hope you enjoy your time here

and yes, Servera is one of the hardest kids to reccruit

and here is a small tip from Karnage

if you need to make spoilers, just change the 0 to o

[sp0iler][sp0iler]

and have fun!

Thanks a lot for the tip Karnage, i will do that next time! And i'm starting to have fun already by being here!

And what i like the least about that Severa thing is that she explicitly states what needed to be done, but i only noticed that on the second time.

To get Severa, just abuse Rescue Staffs behind the wall on the SE area until the coast is clear.

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

I really should have done that, i will remember it next time i do that chapter! I believe that will also help with experience for whoever is using the rescues, right?

And Thank You, ありがとう, Merci, Gracias, Grazie, Спасибо, Kiitos, etc.

Welcome to the forums, Yui!

I'm glad that you created such an indept explanation of your time with Fire Emblem, the longer the introduction post is, the better!

That being said, please try to avoid spoiling anything about Fates for the rest of us.

Hey, nice that you liked my post!

I will try my best to avoid spoiling the things i know about Fates for you. I also admire the fact that you have enough willpower to avoid those spoilers! I'm glad i don't know every single thing about this new game, but i am now regretting that i looked at the wrong places. I hope knowing some things doesn't kill my enjoyment while playing the game, but in the meantime, i'll try my best to stay quiet. Hope i don't spoil anyone, including myself!

Oh wello ~! C:

Hey!

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes! And keep the messages coming!

Welcome to the Forest, Yui!

I also failed to recruit Serena the first time.

I thought : "There's no chance that she dies" and then the game remind me that it's Fire Emblem.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

That's quite a story you got there. Fire emblem was a thing that made those games fun. Welcome to the serenes and have fun!

Hello, welcome to the forest, hope you have a great time!

Thanks everyone, I'm already having a lot of fun and enjoying being here!

Welcome to the Forest, Yui!

I also failed to recruit Serena the first time.

I thought : "There's no chance that she dies" and then the game remind me that it's Fire Emblem.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I see many people had some kind of problem with recruiting that character, who apparently seems like she doesn't want to be recruited.

And thanks!

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

It's always nice to read a long introduction story by new members. If I were in the position you were in, I wouldn't restart the entire game to recruit one character, so you've got some strong determination there.