My Local Smash Battles

Alex95

I took part in a tournament held at my local game store (second one in a week), and they posted some of the replays on YouTube with more coming later. The groups name is called "Event 52" and if you want to see more from them, you can subscribe, but I'm just posting my own failures here for you to look and laugh at. I am under the guise PM. You can probably tell why.

EDIT: Nintendo brought down their account due to copyright infringement. This is getting realllllllly annoying...

Edited by Power Master

Did fairly well, I think what you need to work on is, your dodging and not falling into repeating a habit, maybe with Link using more bombs too, you seem to have some good fundamentals down, just gotta work on it ^^.

Good stuff.

Funny thing is, I train and use different combos and tactics against my brother and friends every time I play, but I completely forget it all when it counts. It's a good thing I'm really only playing for fun!

Edited by Power Master