Hoy

Aestury

I'm really newish?? to forums I guess. Been browsing the fandom since radiant dawn came out, but I just decided to make an account now. I really love fire emblem and since tumblr doesn't really always cut it out for all the fire emblem stuff I need I thought I might as well find another source. You all seem pretty nice so I hope I get to know you all.

I guess I should introduce myself. I've loved fire emblem since the GBA titles and started getting really into it around Radiant dawn (Radiant dawn is one of my favorite games). I really enjoy Fire emblem, Dangan ronpa, or Persona so if you play any of those we should automatically be friends. So hopefully ill get to know you all before the hell Fates release will bring to this forum.

Assuming I read that correctly, you've known of this site since 2010, but just now decided to join? If that's the case, you might hold the lurking record!

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Hola, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

EDIT: I don't think I read that correctly...

Edited by Power Master

Welcome to the forums, Aestury!

I happen to play all three of those games you mentioned! Though, I got into Danganronpa trying to find something to quench my Ace Attorney thirst. I recommend trying out the first game if you're at all interested.

I actually played Dangan Ronpa to quench my ace attorney thirst too! I wouldn't say I'm a very huge fan, but I really enjoy ace attorney. Its cool to meet someone with the exact same interests.