The Ultimate Dragon Quest Character

Ace Tactician

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are correct. I literally explained why. It's correct.

When I voted (which you took as the current standings), I didn't notice that SSb's first vote was incorrect, I only noticed that his second was.

I ignored both and fixed it with my current standings.

Going off of Fire Emblem Fan's vote...
Cordelia 15
Gregor 11
Tiki 15
Lucina 22

This is what you believe the current standings are, is it not?

When I voted here, I had ignored the post where SSb had given Lucina 27 points, but I didn't notice the one where he gave -3 and -3. I noticed afterwards and fixed it with my most recent vote, completing ignoring both of his votes.

Your vote of +2, -3 and -1 totaled to -4, and his vote of +2, -3 and -3 also totaled to -4. I think you have to total to -3, so I ignored both of those votes. Edit: Hold on, that last statement might not be valid, I think I let your vote that "fixed" his go...

Edited by Tragonight

When I voted here, I had ignored the post where SSb had given Lucina 27 points, but I didn't notice the one where he gave -3 and -3. I noticed afterwards and fixed it with my most recent vote, completing ignoring both of his votes.

Your vote of +2, -3 and -1 totaled to -4, and his vote of +2, -3 and -3 also totaled to -4. I think you have to total to -3, so I ignored both of those votes.

The one where he gave -3 and -3 was fixed waaaaay earlier, several votes earlier. It was already fixed. My vote was correct, as was his because of mine. It totaled correctly once I fixed it in my vote. I already explained it, it was fixed.

This is what you believe the current standings are, is it not?

Yes,

Cordelia 15

Gregor 11

Tiki 15

Lucina 22

is the correct standings.

The one where he gave -3 and -3 was fixed waaaaay earlier, several votes earlier. It was already fixed. My vote was correct, as was his because of mine. It totaled correctly once I fixed it in my vote. I already explained it, it was fixed.

You shouldn't have fixed his vote for him. You should've just ignored it.

Cordelia 17
Gregor 12
Tiki 17
Lucina 17
Here, I ignored both SSb's vote and the vote you made to correct his. Vote with these standings to replace your other vote, and I'll vote to change my most recent one, and those will be the current standings.

You shouldn't have fixed his vote for him. You should've just ignored it.

Whenever something like that happens, whenever it's a little mistake like that, everyone fixes it in their next vote. Literally in every round, that's what we've done. So no, those are not the correct standings.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Whenever something like that happens, everyone fixes it in their next vote. Literally in every round, that's what we've done. So no, those are not the correct standings.

I don't know about everybody else, but if I see an incorrect vote, I ignore it.

Well, good for you. I'm making my vote now, with the CORRECT standings. It's been fixed. It's done. It's been fixed for SEVERAL VOTES. Trying to change it now and invalidate my CORRECT vote is really just not cool, man.

Cordelia 12

Gregor 11

Tiki 13

Lucina 24

Except you made your vote incorrect by fixing SSb's incorrect vote.

And the standings that you went off of aren't taking my most recent vote into account.

I explained it all. In a huge wall of text. It is correct. Sorry you don't like it, but it is. I literally went through every. Single. Vote. That happened during "the infamous incorrect period." My vote was NOT made incorrect. As I said, we both voted for Tiki. If he had only taken 2 away, she'd have been at 20. And if I had taken 2 away, she would have been at 18. But he took 3, putting her at 19. So I took 1, putting her at 18...which is EXACTLY where she should have been and would have been. It's correct.

You ignored this vote because you thought it was incorrect.

This is my vote ignoring all of the incorrect votes.

Cordelia 14
Gregor 12
Tiki 16
Lucina 19

I'll change it to this now, going off of what you just posted.

Cordelia 14
Gregor 11
Tiki 11
Lucina 21
And my vote for right now is this.
Cordelia 16
Gregor 9
Tiki 11
Lucina 18

I explained it all. In a huge wall of text. It is correct. Sorry you don't like it, but it is. I literally went through every. Single. Vote. That happened during "the infamous incorrect period." My vote was NOT made incorrect. As I said, we both voted for Tiki. If he had only taken 2 away, she'd have been at 20. And if I had taken 2 away, she would have been at 18. But he took 3, putting her at 19. So I took 1, putting her at 18...which is EXACTLY where she should have been and would have been. It's correct.

Whatever. This is a waste of time arguing for. I used your standings and changed my vote, then cast a new one. Not like it matters anyway.

Cordelia 16
Gregor 9
Tiki 11
Lucina 18

You ignored this vote because you thought it was incorrect.

I'll change it to this now, going off of what you just posted.

Cordelia 14

Gregor 11
Tiki 11
Lucina 21

No, I didn't THINK it was incorrect. It WAS. As has been explained multiple times. I don't know if you just have selective reading or what, but you're vote was incorrect. As explained. Multiple. Damn. Times. I literally went through every vote, explained every single one, and did all the math. Stop being difficult.