Best item you got from the Lottery?

Espinosa

Most of the time, I get random generic materials but my last attempt at lv. 3 Lottery got me an Arms Scroll. Pity I didn't get it waaaaay earlier into the game.

I wonder if there's a full list of the possible Lottery rewards somewhere.

Aren't Japanese wikis usually up-to-date on this kind of stuff? I bet we can look this stuff up if we try.

An extra quickdraw Katana. Doesn't sound special, but then you realize that makes the 4th total quickdraw Katana you get, meaning you can forge it to +2. A 10 Mt Weapon that gives +5 Speed is pretty sexy. Edit: I didn't forge it to +2 though because it was a personal challenge to not do any forges outside of the game's realm of possibility (including extra weapons from lottery).

I also got a statbooster at some point but it was something useless like a skill book or talisman lol.

2nd edit: I think Gwimpage got a Brave Lance once lol.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

I've gotten warrior weapons as a gold prize before and since those are the Hoshidan equivalents of Braves I'm sure it was from the level 3 lottery since that's the only one that drops gold prizes.