[FE14 Conquest] Who would be interested in trying an FE14 draft for conquest route?

Peppy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does Shephen and Ownagepuffs have to say about the whole mounted first servant situation...?

Edited by Peppy

I mean we could just ban reclassing the servants until they hit lvl 21 so they are treated like normal units. Banning mounted reclassing for them gives Felicia an edge since she can go Hero(it isn't as bad as you think lol)

Asyura and Flora for my final picks

My Avatar's name is RNJill and she's a +HP/-Lck Ninja. Time to save that 1 turn in Chapter 1 and regret it for the rest of the playthrough. lol

Premonition/Prologue: 2/2 Turns

Nothing special here

Chapter 1: 4/6 Turns

RNJill moves upwards and engages Xander on Turn 2. Thanks to the extra bulk from an HP asset RNJill can survive 2 hits from Xander and I can skip needing to heal, which results in a 4 turn.

Chapter 2: 3/9 Turns

Turn 1: RNJill, Gunter, and Jakob all move towards the left side to prepare to engage Rinkah's team.

Turn 2: Gunter moves forward and sets up for some attack stance shenanigans. RNJill kills an the Oni Savage and Jakob kills the samurai. Rinkah gets wounded by Jakob on Enemy Phase

Turn 3: Gunter moves into a spot where Jakob and RNJill can abuse his attack stance. Rinkah goes down to Jakob and Kaze gets 1RKO'ed by RNJill. Kaze's samurai friends die to Jakob on Enemy Phase

Chapter 3: 5/14 Turns

Turn 1: RNJill moves forward while Jakob pairs up with Gunter. Gunter moves beside RNJill and switches to Jakob lead before separating. RNJill kills two samurai with Jakob AtS on EP

Turn 2: Everyone moves south as Jakob and Gunter move slightly passed the DV point in prep for next turn.

Turn 3: RNJill uses Dragon's Vein then Gunter attacks the archer, in which Jakob finishes off. Samurai dies on EP

Turn 4: Jakob gets in range to give off his aura for the bosskill. RNJill then pairs up with Gunter and attacks the boss. She misses the first attack (seriously, fuck this boss).

Turn 5: RNJill finishes off the boss and Jakob seizes. If I had killed the boss on T4 EP Jakob could have killed the remaining archer left, but it's fine.

-----

RNJill: Lvl. 5.01 25/11/8/9/9/5/9/4

Jakob: Lvl. 3.77 (Didn't record stats)

Edited by Gwimpage

I'm assuming undrafted thieves can open chests and doors since that is a pretty standard draft thing.

Doing a male +Mag/-Luck Ninja named Sheph

Premonition: 2/2

Chapter 1: 5/7

Chapter 2: 4/11

Chapter 3: 5/16

Chapter 4: 7/23

Chapter 5: 5/28

Chapter 6: 3/31

Chapter 7: 9/40

---

Sheph: lvl 11.36 Nohrian Prince 25/13/14/12/13/12/9/6 | D Swords and Stones

Felicia: lvl 2.35 Bow Knight: 20/7/5/10/11/11/6/13 | E Bows and Swords

Felicia went bow knight so I can get some bow usage here in the early game and Strategist Felicia just dies to everything. Bow Knight is sorta bulkier(not by much) but everything counts here.

I always have my party move to the right in chapter 2... This always feeds Kaze to Gunter so I guess that's experience lost for MU.

Does anyone know of any reliable ways to 3-turn the 2nd chapter with Felicia?

gives Felicia an edge since she can go Hero(it isn't as bad as you think lol)

Yeah gotta love those 25% strength growths... You could turn her into a Bolt Axe/Levin Sword user without a Marriage/Buddy Seal this way though.

Chapter 1x: 10(Free)

Chapter 8: 5/45(got the 10k, Flora missed an 85% freeze on Odin for me to get it.)

Chapter 9: 7/52(Got the rescue stave, Rally Skill from Felicia was nice for the boss hit rate)

Chapter 10: 11/63

Chapter 11: 4/67(entirely based upon cut through ninjas and the samurai's positioning when moving to attack.

--

Sheph: lvl 15.96 Nohr Prince 28/15/16/13/16/12/10/8 D Swords C Stones

Felicia: lvl 12.41 Bow Knight 25/9/9/15/16/17/7/18 D Swords, E Bows

Odin: lvl 10.60 Dark Mage 24/8/12/12/9/14/8/11 D Tomes

Azura: lvl 3.96 Singer 17/6/3/9/10/11/4/8

Nyx: lvl 10.83 Dark Mage 20/2/13/6/12/3/4/10 C Tomes

Selena: lvl 12.86 24/13/3/14/17/10/14/9 D Swords

Chapter 4: 6/20 Turns

Turn 1: MU visits the village while Kaze/Rinkah Pairup move forward and separate for an extra tile of movement.

Turn 2: MU uses DV. Kaze and Rinkah pairup again and move 6 tiles forward and 1RKO a faceless. It's important to keep the faceless 1 tile away from Ryoma because he'll steal some EXP.

Turn 3: Kaze moves a bit and switches to Rinkah lead for a kill (Kaze gets 3HKO'ed otherwise). MU moves to take Kaze and trades for the vulnerary before switching to Kaze lead for another kill.

Turn 4: MU uses the center DV point while Rinkah moves into the boss's range. Rinkah survives at low HP, but more importantly tanks the boss's STR seal

Turn 5: MU moves westward and out of the boss's range. Rinkah uses the terrain to escape as well. The boss suicides on Ryoma on EP. Kaze also gets a good level up.

Turn 6: Now this is where things get stupid. There are 3 enemies left, but the last enemy outside of the NPC's ranges is on the mountain beside Sakura. After a drop Kaze is barely in range of the remaining faceless. On EP Kaze CRITS and with an AtS from MU he can 1RKO for the 6 turn.

I was only attempting to replicate the 7 turn similar to Lunatic, but a random crit happened and I rolled with it. Whoops.

Chapter 5: 4/24 Turns

This was another stupid clear that I shouldn't have gotten, but I rolled with it because my earlygame post route split is gonna be bad. Kaze had to dodge at least one of two 70% hits on turn 1 so he could survive. Ryoma also had to deal enough damage to the boss so Kamui wouldn't die on the counterattack (Boss had to have 23HP before the start of Turn 4).

Turn 1: Kaze pairs up with Rinkah and trades the Vulnerary back from Kamui. Azura sings for Rinkah while she moves into a bunch of enemies and switches to Kaze lead. Sakura moves forward while MU moves southwest.

Turn 2: MU blicks the first half of the wyrmslayer mercenary duo and gets refreshed before blicking the second half. Sakura goes on a suicide mission to heal Kaze in the midst of a bunch of mages and Kaze finishes off the wounded mercenary from Turn 1. Sakura immediately dies, but it ensures Kaze's survival for the rest of the map.

Turn 3: MU blicks a mage and Azura refreshes so they can start moving towards the boss. Kaze uses a vulnerary and deals with the remaining mages.

Turn 4: MU moves closer and gets refreshed to kill the boss. Kaze wounds a mage so he can kill the last mage on EP.

Chapter 6: 3/27 Turns

Pretty standard stuff. I fed Hinoka, Takumi, and Yukimura to MU.

Chapter 7: 9/36 Turns

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot and forgot we had to turn the difficulty down. I eventually realize that we were playing on NM, but these opening chapters were a bit harder than they should have been. lol

Castle Prep:

Build a Lvl.1 Shop. Buy a Parallel Seal. Buy 2 Str and Spd Tonics.

Jakob reclasses to Paladin and tonics are spread around.

Turn 1: MU pairs up and Jakob (unarmed) moves forward and switches to MU lead

Turn 2: MU moves into a magic spot where she gets targeted by all of the faceless.

Turn 3: MU starts moving back and Jakob separates. Silas and Elise start heading west while avoiding the enemies.

Turn 4: Silas trades his Bronze lance to Jakob and Jakob engages the enemies heading from the south. MU heads to the north.

Turn 5: MU blocks the chokepoint and engages in more of the enemies. Jakob does the same.

Turn 6: More fighting and not much moving around. The undrafted units are all out of the way around this point.

Turn 7: MU gets speed sealed because she was 1Spd away from doubling the paired up faceless.

Turn 8: Jakob starts fighting the boss and Kamui begins wrapping up the north area.

Turn 9: The boss dies on EP and Kamui reaches Lvl11

Chapter 8: 5/41 Turns

Castle Prep: Build a Lvl1 Shop.

Sell two Heal Staves, Iron Sword, and Freeze Staff

Buy an HP, STR, SPD Tonic for Jakob

This was a really simple chapter, but I only ended up saving 1 village because I only had 2 units. I had forgot to turn down the difficulty at this point so maybe solo Jakob could have taken down the boss on his own.

Turn 1-2: Jakob with MU pairup move closer to the boss.

Turn 3: Jakob completely destroys Flora and learns Defender. Zero and Odin start moving to the starting position.

Turn 4: Jakob moves forward and starts bullying a mage. I could have separated at this point and visited an extra village, but whatever.

Turn 5: Zero visits the starting village and Jakob 1RKO's the boss thanks to MU pairup.

Chapter 1x: 10 Turns (Free)

Mozume reaches Lvl 3.30 by the end of the chapter.

Chapter 2x? 8 Turns (Free)

Mozume grinding time. The boss dropping a Goddess Icon will help Mozume I guess. It finally hit me that I was still on Hard Mode so switched the difficulty down to NM at this point too. This was one of the castle maps that appear on the world map and I had assumed it counted as a paralogue.

Chapter 10: 11/52 Turns

Castle Prep:

Goal of this chapter is to get MU to D Kunai, get Mozume strong enough to become independent, and get Belka as much EXP as possible.

I visited all of the villages, MU reached D Kunai, Mozume was around Lvl 8, and Belka reached a healthy Lvl13. Success.

Chapter 11: 5/57 Turns

Jakob and MU running through the left side of the map while Mozume and Belka started fighting the rightside for some EXP.

Chapter 12: 5/62 Turns

This was a tough map for my team to 5 Turn. I almost gave up, but I tried out a different idea with Jakob and it paid off. Kamui had to use DV on Turn 2 otherwise the enemies would clog up and block the boss. I had to keep Javelin!Jakob further ahead than I had intended so on Turn 5 he could reach the boss after MU pairup.

The most annoying thing about this map was the enemies ignoring me because of their pathetic attack stats. Ninjas in the middle of the map only had 13Atk lol

Chapter 13: 4/66 Turns

Castle Prep: Build Forgery

Buy an Iron Kunai, Forge +1 Iron Kunai

Bought several tonics for MU, Kaze, and Mozume

Praise Belka! Kaze took on the left side, Mozume and Jakob took on the rightside. Belka and MU flew across the river to fight a bunch of enemies with MU lead. Saved the 5K gold and Arms Scroll Villages.

Dia's Paralogue: Free

More EXP farming. I didn't save any of the NPC's because they were unpromoted scrubs, but I managed to train Belka up for the incoming Chapter 14.

Kanna's Paralogue: Free

More EXP farming. Kaze and Azura have reached B support at the end of this chapter. Now the issue is continuing to find opportunities to grind out their support rank.

Chapter 14: 2/68 Turns

Castle Prep:

Upgrade the Armory and Shop to Lvl2

Bought a Beast Killer, Bought two Parallel Seals

Promote Belka to Wyvern Lord, Reclass Kanna to Rod Knight

Turn 1: Belka gets danced with MU pairup. She flies forward and can reach the boss on the following turn. Jakob and Kaze move north and separate. Kanna gets in position to help Azura dance Jakob next turn. Mozume with Benoit AtS (sick meme) deal with the group of samurai at the start of the map.

Turn 2: Jakob and Kaze move in range of the chest and get refreshed to pilfer the Seraph robe. Mozume kills a pegasus knight and Kamui 1RKO's the boss after a Dragon Fang proc. This was an easy 2RKO so I ended up losing EXP since Mozume and Kaze were positioned to kill some stuff on EP.

RIP Flannel

I had originally intended to run right by Ryoma but after looking at his stats I decided on just going for the bosskill.

Oh yeah. Chapter 9 was cleared in 5 Turns skipping the Rescue staff so that brings my total to 73 Turns.

Might as well get the ball rolling here

My MU is a female +Str/-Lck Ninja who is named SVenom

P - 2/2
Scripted events are fun.

Ch. 1 - 5/7
Standard stuff.

Ch. 2 - 3/10
Turn 1: Everyone moves left
Turn 2: Gunter positions himself so Jakob can kill a Myrm via 2 range and SVenom can kill a Oni via 1 range. Rinka attacks Jakob.
Turn 3: Gunter chips Kaze, Jakob kills him. SVenom kills Rinka (and is next to Jakob). The rest of the Samurai suicide on Jakob.

Ch. 3 - 5/15
I'm thankful that Absolute Offense is a thing. SSVenom had horrible accuracy against the boss.
Gunter and Jakob rush to the castle, killing an Archer and chipping a Samurai on the way. Jakob and Gunter wait on Turn 4 together so the boss can attack Jakob and get debuffed (playing it safe here). SVenom gets the kill with a Gunter guard stance and Jakob seizes.

Ch. 4 - 7/22
Turn 1: SVenom visits village, Kaze and Rinka head toward the mountains (Rinka is ahead of kaze when separated)
Turn 2: SVenom activates DV. Kaze/Rinka go to a spot to attack the faceless near them and lure in the other two above them (while making sure these faceless don't go on forest tiles)
Turn 3: Kaze/Rinka goes left and lures in 2 more faceless (Guard stance came in handy during Turns 2-3).
Turn 4: SVenom activates DV near boss, Kaze is now the supporting partner of SVenom (with rinka behind them).
Turn 5: Boss attacked rinka (one other faceless is right above the boss). Kaze uses a Vulnerary and Rinka utilizes attack stance to kill the faceless nearby the boss.
Turn 6: Kaze gets attacked by Boss. Rinka kills boss. Kaze/SVenom go towards one enemy that is trying to go to sakura (SVenom is given a vulnerary and is separated from Kaze to be closer)
Turn 7: SVenom uses a Vulnerary when Kaze pairs up wit her. She is in range of the last enemy and kills it on enemy phase.

Ch. 5 - 6/28
Turn 1: SVenom goes to deal with the two mercs to the left. The rest prepare for the top-right group. Kaze/Rinka enter guard stance.
Turn 2: SVenom is danced to kill the first Wyrmslayer Merc. Kaze deals with the Dark mage and eats an attack from him during Enemy phase (he was healed though).
Turn 3: Kaze finishes off the Dark Mage and lures two more in (Sakura heals him and stays nearby so he can survive both blows). Aqua helped Kaze with that Task and SVenom stayed close by.
Turn 4:
Kaze kills of one Dark mage, Aqua assists SVenom in killing the Wyrmslayer Merc guard stance. The one Dark mage that is left excluding reinforcements attacks Sakura on enemy phase
Turn 5: Aqua helps SVenom to reach the boss. She killed him in one hit (Ryoma did a number on the boss. He had 13 HP left). Kaze attacks a Dark mage and stays in range of the last two reinforcements
Turn 6: Aqua kills one dark mage, Kaze kills the other.

Ch. 6 - 3/31
Leon lured in Takumi. SVenom finished Takumi off. Camilla chipped Hinoka, Jakob killed Hinoka. Leon lured in Yukimura, SVenom kills Yukimura. Xander made a beeline to kill Sakura

Ch. 7 - 7/38
Jakob gets reclassed to Paladin. A strength and defense Tonic go to SVenom
Turn 1: Jakob goes left with SVenom paired up and SVenom becomes the lead to attack two faceless.
Turn 2: SVenom goes to a spot to lure in three more faceless.
Turn 3: SVenom goes leftward, releasing Jakob one spot to the right. Silas lures in one faceless from the bottom in a spot where Jakob can still reach him
Turn 4: SVenom goes upward. Jakob takes Silas's Bronze Lance. Effie kills the faceless Silas chipped. Silas
goes downwards and Elise heals him.
Turn 5: Jakob pairs up with SVenom, SVenom goes in front of the faceless guard stance and puts Jakob to the left of her (i forgot Guard stance negated attack stance here). Effie kills the faceless Silas chipped and Silas goes leftward (Elise follows Silas. Effie can pair up with her next turn so she can cover some distance).
Turn 6: Silas lures in a faceless and the boss. SVenom kills the guard stance faceless during both PP and EP.
Turn 7: Effie finishes the faceless and Silas kills the boss with help from Effie's attack stance. SVenom kills the other two faceless remaining on the top side.

Ch. 8 - 4/42
Managed to get the 3 Villages.
Turn 1: Effie visits the village nearby the starting point. Jakob/SVenom pairup makes a beeline for the boss and they kill a few enemies on the way. Silas and Elise head west.
Turn 2: Effie pairs up with Elise. Niles lures in one of two Dark mages to the left (they come but don't attack Niles). Silas acted as Attack Stance support for my attempted plan with Niles.
Turn 3: Effie and Niles kill the two dark mages. Silas is 2 tiles below Flora and Elise is to the right of Silas. Flora attacks Silas instead of using the Freeze staff. One fighter attacks Elise and the other attacks Silas
Turn 4: Effie kills the fighter that attacked Silas (paired up with Niles so she could get to the fighter). Elise visits the bottom-left village. Silas visits the middle-left village. Jakob kills the boss while SVenom is paired up with her.

Stats:

Name          Class              Level HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Weapon Ranks                Supports
SVenom        Nohr Princess      10.51 23 16  8 11 10  6 10  5 D Swords, D Dragonstones    B Jakob
Jakob         Paladin             5.16 24 14  3 11 11 13  9 11 E Swords, E Lances          B SVenom
Elise         Troubadour          5.48 19  2 11  5 10 14  4 11 D Staves                    C Effie
Silas         Cavalier            6.98 22 11  0  9  8  7 10  5 D Swords, E Lances
Effie         Knight              7.67 23 14  0  8  6 10 13  5 D Lances                    C Elise
Niles         Outlaw              8.23 22  9  5  9 15  6  7 12 D Bows                     
Edited by Peppy

Only did chapter 12 today. I spent like 3 hours on it since on my first attempt I saw that I was 3 tiles away from a 4 turn. Eventually got it which was nice. Bow Knight Felicia putting in work though.

Chapter 12: 4/71

Gave Selena the Draco Shield, and Nyx the Spirit Dust and Talisman. Reclassed Selena as well.

---

Sheph: lvl16.78 Nohrian Prince 29/16/17/13/17/13/11/8 D Swords, C Stones

Felicia: lvl 14.22 Bow Knight 26/10/12/16/18/19/8/20 D Swords and Bows

Odin: lvl 12.07 Dark Mage 26/9/12/13/9/15/8/12 C Tomes

Azura lvl 4.60 Singer 17/6/4/10/11/11/4/8 E Lances

Nyx lvl 12.05 Dark Mage 20/3/17/6/14/7/5/10 C Tomes

Selena lvl 13.82 Pegasus Knight 23/12/4/13/20/14/12/14 E Lances

Lazward lvl 12.47 Mercenary 28/15/16/13/14/10/7

Edited by Shephen

Mozume - FREE (10 turns taken)/42

gotta get dat exp

Ch. 9 - 6/48

Turn 1: i rush everybody through the bottom route. Zero pairs up with Elise, Effie with Silas and SVenom with Jakob to cover distance (with the high movement unit being separated towards the path taken to cover even more distance)..

Turn 2: SVenom recruits Nyx (gotta get those items). Zero destroys the bottom pillar so everybody can get inside. Everybody else moves forward as fast as possible.

Turn 3: SVenom pairs back up with Jakob and he attacks the Guard stance lancers. Effie chokes the point nearby the Bowmen at the right side of the map (Silas becomes attack stance support).

Turn 4: Jakob attacks the boss, Elise heals Effie, Elise takes one blow from a bowman.

Turn 5: Jakob kills the boss, Silas and Elise (while still paired up with Zero) go towards the upper destructible pillar (Zero becomes the lead since Elise can't take another hit)

Turn 6: Silas destroys the upper pillar and Zero gets the Rescue staff. Jakob seizes. Aqua couldn't get the Bronze Naginata since she couldn't avoid being attacked at one point.

Tonics used:

SVenom - Spd

Jakob - Spd, Def

Silas - Str

Effie - Str

Chapter 15: 4/77 Turns

Chapter 16: 2/79 Turns

Chapter 17: 3/82 Turns

Chapter 18: 3/85 Turns

Chapter 19: 5/90 Turns

Shigure's Paralogue: 8 (Free)

Midoriko's Paralogue: 7 (Free)