Control Enemy Glitch question

From what I understand, the glitch works on non-PWASE tiles, but is EXTREMELY rare. Basically, the timing window on non-PWASE tiles is significantly shorter than that of PWASE tiles, so much that it requires frame-perfect timing.

Since it's so rare, I doubt there's many people who have successfully performed the glitch on a non-PWASE tile, let alone have footage of it. For what it's worth, the author of the provided link says s/he was successful at one point, though s/he also admits that it was due to miraculous timing.

Also, since it wasn't mentioned in the link, tiles that a torch staff was used on are also considered PWASE.

EDIT: Torch staves only work on maps with Fog of War, so the glitch in this manner can only be performed on those types of maps.

Edited by BChan8397

From what I understand, the glitch works on non-PWASE tiles, but is EXTREMELY rare. Basically, the timing window on non-PWASE tiles is significantly shorter than that of PWASE tiles, so much that it requires frame-perfect timing.

Since it's so rare, I doubt there's many people who have successfully performed the glitch on a non-PWASE tile, let alone have footage of it. For what it's worth, the author of the provided link says s/he was successful at one point, though s/he also admits that it was due to miraculous timing.

Also, since it wasn't mentioned in the link, tiles that a torch staff was used on are also considered PWASE.

Eh are you serious? tiles that a torch staff was used on become PWASE tiles? really? but... so you mean a long time ago back on my futile attempt to get Myrrh a wretched air from the ruins all I had to do was torch staff a tile and then use that? Oh I regret all the lost days and hours spent there trying phantoms to no avail.

Is there anything else about control enemy glitch? what about the other staves? can they create PWASE tiles?

Eh are you serious? tiles that a torch staff was used on become PWASE tiles? really? but... so you mean a long time ago back on my futile attempt to get Myrrh a wretched air from the ruins all I had to do was torch staff a tile and then use that? Oh I regret all the lost days and hours spent there trying phantoms to no avail.

Is there anything else about control enemy glitch? what about the other staves? can they create PWASE tiles?

I probably should've mentioned it, but torch staves can only be used when there's Fog of War. So the glitch can only be performed in this manner on maps with Fog of War in place.

I don't think there are any other staves or items that will create a PWASE, but feel free to do some testing.

Edited by BChan8397