When do you think we're getting the game in Europe?

BruceLee

Hello, this is my first topic/post on this forum. Are there any speculation about when we get the game in EU? Do we maybe get it at the same time as NA?

I know life is unfair, but i don't have the patience for this :(:

Edited by BruceLee

My guess is around April or May. It could be possible that our situation with Fates is the same that North America has with Bravely Second - that game comes out in Europe on February and on April in NA.

Not having even a release window for Fates is real bummer...

April/May.

It's especially sucky for those in the UK/Australia, as the game is already in their language minus one or two spelling differences, but they have to wait for months so that localization for all the other languages can be done.

April/May.

It's especially sucky for those in the UK/Australia, as the game is already in their language minus one or two spelling differences, but they have to wait for months so that localization for all the other languages can be done.

I don't get why they take so long to change a few words for the UK release...

I don't get why they take so long to change a few words for the UK release...

Because for the PAL region, you need to translate the game into Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, and German. That's why things take so long.

Probably around late March-April, although I'm leaning towards April.

Here in italy, from i pre-order the game, says April. But im bot sure is the official relase becouse the official website says this generic 2016.

As he said, Gamestop Italy has 04/30/2016 as release date, so I'm kinda seeing it as a placeholder date or something. Hopefully this means it won't be released after said day and we'll get it soon. Why am I even believing in what Gamestop says Edited by Luce

Because for the PAL region, you need to translate the game into Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, and German. That's why things take so long.

It's only translated into EFIGS (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish) and these are separate teams so they can work in parallel and don't need to wait for each other. Bravely Second is also Multi 5 in Europe and will be released earlier there than in the US, so I doubt translating it into the other languages is the reason for the delay.

Edited by Lusankya

Tell me how its fair how America gets it Mid February, While WE get it in ......April?

Because Nintendo doesn't like Europe that much, I guess

But it doesn't like America either, with all these changes in the game

I don't think we will get it in april, fates was only game in the last direct to have no info on its release date, every other games had at least something like beginning of 2016,fall 2016 or even just 2016.

I think that even NoE didn't know the release date at the time of the direct because there was a problem with the EU version and they were still hoping to be able to release it at the beginning of 2016 but they weren't sure,so they decided to say nothing.

For exemple, it is possible that the game was code in a way that make it difficult to have more than one language, so the IS may have to rework on the EU version because of that, it could be the reason why fates doesn't new DLC since october, the team may be busy working on the EU version.

Edited by exizel

How hard is it to start an translation for German, French, Itallian, Spanish, Esparanto, Flemmish, Greek, Serbian, Maxitaco, Russian, Norse, Popelanguage at the same time the English translation started?

Nintend0h is just bad at lolcalisating.

How hard is it to start an translation for German, French, Itallian, Spanish, Esparanto, Flemmish, Greek, Serbian, Maxitaco, Russian, Norse, Popelanguage at the same time the English translation started?

It's more likely they just decided to not release it in February, they probably don't want to release it too close to Bravely Second.

NoA on the other hand decided to first release FE Fates in February and then Bravely Second later in April.

They tend to translate the instruction manuals into more languages. I usually get my games with a Danish instruction manual, which is kind of.....

Or at least that's how it was with the DS. The 3DS seems to have English manuals here, which I like much more.

I wanna see how badly they screw that up lol

I kinda hope we get it in April, but Nintendo might have traded our later release with us getting Bravely Second before the US next month. Any how, I've waited a long time for Fates, and a bit longer won't kill me, so i'm not too bothered really.

why i would like EU relese to be close to NA? Cause i could play with people from it. Unfortunally when EU will get it (whenever they plan to relese it) most of NA players won't play it too much anymore... probably. :x

Edited by Eriotto

April/May.

Oi mate, those extra vowels are bloody important, they are!

Aigis go home, ur drunk,

Aigis WOULD be interesting to see drunk. And let's be honest, all the main characters in Persona 3 need a drink; can't be easy walking around with a stick up their butts all the time.

2+ extra months of localisation to change "mom" to "mum".

But I am expecting an April, May or June release. We got Awakening a full year after its release in Japan, so maybe June is where it's at. I don't see why simultaneous localisation isn't more of a thing with Nintendo, but maybe the job's just too big.

Either way, if we don't get it Q1 or Q2 of this year I'll be pretty peeved.