Resource Management in Nohr/Conquest

Orion5487

Well you will be able to buy a second and third Killer weapon after a while and a +1 Killer weapon is almost overkill as they give 4x Critical damage, so you're pretty much killing anything with a crit of those.

Killer weapons aren't so hot anymore because they reduce 20 evasion, which makes your dodgetank not dodge anymore, it has about as much power as an Iron, rather than more power than a Steel in Awakening, and it only gives 25% crit which means that unless you have someone with high crit on their own it probably won't be a good idea to use it altogether on more powerful units. I only ever use Mjolnir on Ophelia, Killer Bow on Mozume and a Killer Axe on Charlotte and neither ever needed to upgrade them until the very endgame.

I really can't think of good recipients of the magical weapons since you still need bloody C rank to use them and Zero doesn't get enough magic to make the shining bow work. The only one I can think of is Felicia with an Exploding Shuriken, and even then it's better to just reclass her to Strategist if you wish to give her damage (don't forget she and Jakob get up to level 40).

well, something is telling me for pvp you need +7 weapons, for story you don't need to forge.

I meant Shining for Sakura for a while however there is something i don't like in priestess, i don't know myself. I have one idea for her, also for Elise however we'll see how this ends up lol.

We have to count on luck then, on really huge one lol

You immediately lose 3 Spd, not "only 1": don't forget that Explosive Shuriken is a Shuriken.

Explosive Shuriken has 9 Mt; the bonus from C/B rank on daggers is +1/+2 Atk.

Fire has only 3 Mt, Thunder has only 5; no bonus from D/E rank on tomes; a lv1 forge adds +2 Mt and requires another weapon.

Tomes have better WT to fight bows/axes, while there are already many other tome/sword users that will be used in most playthroughs.

Daggers have better WT to fight lances/daggers/swords/tomes.

We are talking about "her damage", right?

Skills and mov can be good, but these are what you give up "her damage" for, not "her damage" itself.

Perhaps you're right. Battling is not going to be Felicia's most proficient ability, though, I think her role as a staffer is much more important.

well, something is telling me for pvp you need +7 weapons, for story you don't need to forge.

I meant Shining for Sakura for a while however there is something i don't like in priestess, i don't know myself. I have one idea for her, also for Elise however we'll see how this ends up lol.

We have to count on luck then, on really huge one lol

PVP has other perks beyond +7 weapons, such as DLC skills like Warp, Puppet Copy and overall I don't it's gonna be very fun in the end. If you are doing this for PVP wouldn't it be better to go Adventurer instead of War Pristess? They have a lot more Speed, and an A rank in bows for the weapon rank bonuses.