Does anyone else get irritated by the Nohr story? *possible spoilers*

BruceLee

There isn't much point in Azura attempting to get Corrin to Valla in any route but Revelations since neither of those are her plan in either Birthright or Conquest, it's only Revelations in which Corrin makes a suitable decision for it to happen. Plus all three endings are overall positive resolutions to the situation with sacrifices that the game and characters do acknowledge but ultimately resulting in peace.

This is because in each route Azura goal is attempting to fulfil one of the three Anankos' prophecies of his defeat, in the song she sings.

I mentioned it in regards to Thane's post that telling the characters is just a liability because in Birthright or Conquest most characters learning about Valla wouldn't effect much and worst case a risk that could ruin any chance of a positive resolution. e.g. if Corrin, Xander, Leon, Takumi or Ryoma mentioned Valla outside of it and vanished into bubbles or someone didn't trust them and ratted them out during Conquest. In short loose lips sinks ships and what the characters learn is what they need to know during each route to achieve peace.

I think the way this was handled is a good choice in each main game story since, they could easily bog down the game if they loaded every route with a ton of tertiary information and a tell-all from Azura in routes where the information isn't as important.

How can you possibly see the Nohr route as an overall positive resolution? Seriously dude, i can understand you like the game and want to defend it but where are your moral standards?

Edited by BruceLee

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic