Hello ! Here's my prez' !

Ledrert

Hello everybody !

Since I registered here, let's begin my prez' ! x)

So, I'm Ledrert, a strategic/RPG games fan. I'm 24, and I know FE since... Shadow Dragon, I think ? I've played all the games from FE7, except Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance. (Hit me, I only finished Shadow Dragon and Awakening x) )

Ah, and I'm a french player, my english can be a little bad, but I'll do my best. x)

Nice to meet you all !

Edited by Ledrert

Welcome to the community, Ledrert!

Honestly, those who have English have their first language seem to be considerably awful at it, so I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.

Anyway, what other strategic or RPG games have you played? Personally I mainly have experience with the likes o fFire Emblem, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi RPGs, and a few of the SMT games.

Ow, er... Advance Wars in the first place. It was my first strategic game. And I played a little strategic in Pokemon, if that count x) (I mean my pokemons are usable in competitions).

Unfortunaly, I'm not rich enough to buy a lot of games, so I favor FE and AW. And in the other hand, other RPG games like the Tales Of series or Golden Sun.

I hope I didn't offend you! I just meant that those who learn English as a primary seem especially terrible at it, whereas those who have it as a secondary or even as a tertiary language seem to be much more focused on perfecting it.

Ow, er... Advance Wars in the first place. It was my first strategic game. And I played a little strategic in Pokemon, if that count x) (I mean my pokemons are usable in competitions).

Unfortunaly, I'm not rich enough to buy a lot of games, so I favor FE and AW. And in the other hand, other RPG games like the Tales Of series or Golden Sun.

Bienvenue mon ami! hope you enjoy your time!

and AW is easily one of the best strategy series ever lol.

I hope I didn't offend you! I just meant that those who learn English as a primary seem especially terrible at it, whereas those who have it as a secondary or even as a tertiary language seem to be much more focused on perfecting it.

No, of course not ! And what you're saying is really possible.

Bienvenue mon ami! hope you enjoy your time!

and AW is easily one of the best strategy series ever lol.

Thank you ! And yes, I agree. I don't remember, but it's possible that I knew FE thanks to AW. But it was years ago, so I can't tell anymore x)

Thanks all of you for the welcome !

Well, considering you used "prez," I think your English is pretty good if you can abbreviate something like that :) I ended up typoing this entire sentence myself...plus this strikethrough!

Ciao, Salutations, Hello, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Bienvenue à la Forêt de Serenes, Ledrert!

Ne t'en fais pas pour les fautes. Tant que c'est compréhensible tout va bien.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!