Marriage & Inheritance for Fates

MAttSTER

I'm working on an Inheritance reference guide for Fates. The idea is to present a reference similar to the one for Awakening: http://serenesforest.net/awakening/characters/children/owain/

But since Vincent is too busy to make one for Fates, I decided to make one myself.

While I'm working on it, I could use some spot checkers. There's a lot of important that could be typo'd.

Read it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cttHRbIlJNgoaa3QqelNmETfRxCYeHCIDvfFMnAFLTk/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by MAttSTER

- I'm pretty sure NoA dropped the u in Kagerou

- Same with the u in Saizou

- Lance Fighter has been changed to Spear Fighter

- Mountain Priest and Priestess are now War Monk and War Priestess

- Spellcaster is now Diviner

- Rod Knight is now Troubadour

- Bowman is now Archer

- Puppeteer is now Mechanist

I'll keep editing as I read if needed

Edited by Avalanche

Midoriko in Birthright only opens up after Ch. 15 under certain conditions

Avatar has an A-rank with Kaze before that point so he doesn't die

Also:

For 3b, don't you mean add the secondary?

I don't think Felicia gives Matoi/Caeldori a result of 6 skill….

Actually, a lot of the figures are wrong…

For example, hinoka gives her +1 STR/+0 MAG/+2 SKL/+0 SPD/+0 LCK/+3 Def/+2 Res

Edited by astrophys

Thanks to everyone for catching the mistakes. I corrected everything in this topic so far.

I have now added in every pairing for every version, so I think I'm done. Can someone double check Crimson, Anna, and Fuugiri's overlap classes for Kanna F?

Thanks to everyone for catching the mistakes. I corrected everything in this topic so far.

I have now added in every pairing for every version, so I think I'm done. Can someone double check Crimson, Anna, and Fuugiri's overlap classes for Kanna F?

they're alright.

There are errors in Charlotte!Gurei.. He should inherit Fighter class tree not Herb Merchant (Apothecary) and Nyx!Rhajat mods should be:

Str 1

Mag 5

Skl -2

Spd 5

Lck 1

Def -2

Res 1

Edited by KamuiSama

I never received confirmation of the results of causing a Class Overlap with them since the last time I edited the Class Inheritance Spreedsheet you're using as reference. I still thank the fact Felicia can get access to Dark Mage by supporting her Sister told a lot about which Class Tree was Flora's Secondary.

Hopefully, with the American Release there's gonna enough people willing to experiment and fill those blanks.

That said, I like how you Guide is looking so far but there's a small copy-paste goof up with Reina's (Yuugiri) Primary Tree for Kanna(F) being Priest instead of Sky Knight and Midoriko's being Villager instead of Herb Merchant.

Also the Additional Inherited Class note should be completely different for Female Kanna: when there's a Class Overlap between the Inherited Class from Corrin and her Mother's Default Class Tree, Kanna receives her Mother's Alternate Tree.

Edited by AstraSage