Why is the Final Chapter so hard?

It's impossoble for me to beat it, if Ashera uses one of her stupid AoE attacks she kills Micaiah in one hit, regardless of what type of square she's standing on. So now I can't beat the game. Why did they make the last chapter imposible for some?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what level is Micaiah at? and what level did u promote her both times? Maybe her stats are too low. Try putting her far away from Ashera. Not sure if it helps, though

Well, as a last resort, you can always try pouring all the rest of your BEXP into her... What levels did she promote at? And meatshields are a good idea, just make sure to drop her the next turn.

I believe she was like level....umm...15 or so when she became a Light Sage...and I think 18 or so when she became a Priestess, I realized she can't level for crap so gave her Paragon =/ Otherwise she wouldn't be nearly that level. And now she's level 4 or something. And I don't have any more bonus Exp. >.<

I guess rescuing her is going to be the best idea....Still wish the chapter was easier though. Hopefully it will work though. Wouldn't be a problem if she didn't suck so much...

I believe she was like level....umm...15 or so when she became a Light Sage...and I think 18 or so when she became a Priestess, I realized she can't level for crap so gave her Paragon =/ Otherwise she wouldn't be nearly that level. And now she's level 4 or something. And I don't have any more bonus Exp. >.<

I guess rescuing her is going to be the best idea....Still wish the chapter was easier though. Hopefully it will work though. Wouldn't be a problem if she didn't suck so much...

That's pretty low, no wonder she's sucking. Micaiah is actually a really good unit if you can get her enough speed.

I don't count playing every one as virgin... Unless after four times it's still your first. =/

And I stated in the first post the ground doesn't help. I also never even considered rescuing her, which was also already suggested. And I'll give it a shot.

@Redfoxoffire

That's part ofthe reasn I always ad trouble using her. I think Igot nlucky, her speed wpuld never increase for me, she has around 20 or so now...

Hehe, sorry. I couldn't resist. :P

Though I'm actually kind of surprised; Hydro's Micaiah was a lot better than mine,(Something like 20/4/2 by 4-E-5) and yet she was able to survive the AoE attacks, even if she did take massive damage. Perhaps she just got blessed on those first 20 levels or something...

Are you playing on Hard?

Because my first playthrough is on normal and I finished the final chapter in less than 30 min with all survived (yeah I did used quick save a few times).

But my impression on the final chapter is pretty easy...

Are u serious?! wow, that is a low level Micaiah...

Yeah, and it was on Normal Mode too. :blink: It's a miracle she survived the Final Chapter. I guess I spent a little too much time on Eddie and Leo. (Even Sothe got neglected ^^; )

Yeah, and it was on Normal Mode too. :blink: It's a miracle she survived the Final Chapter. I guess I spent a little too much time on Eddie and Leo. (Even Sothe got neglected ^^; )

You put Leo on a higher priority than Saza and Micaiah?! That's detestable! :blink:

I wanted to see how Leo turned out as a Marksmen. Thanks to a friend of mine called BEXP abuse, he turned out awesome. :P Besides, Sothe can't be trained in Part 1, and Part 3 I spent helping Leo and Eddie to 3rd Tier. Not only that, but his Mastery Skill is one of the worst in the game. >_

I wanted to see how Leo turned out as a Marksmen. Thanks to a friend of mine called BEXP abuse, he turned out awesome. :P Besides, Sothe can't be trained in Part 1, and Part 3 I spent helping Leo and Eddie to 3rd Tier. Not only that, but his Mastery Skill is one of the worst in the game. >_<

I agreed on Saza's mastery skill. When he first used it I thought it was a glitch when it did not instant kill <_<

Besides, Sothe can't be trained in Part 1, and Part 3 I spent helping Leo and Eddie to 3rd Tier.

You could just have Sothe steal every little thing in Part 1(such as vulneraries) so he gains experience without stealing any from your other party members.

haha...

I'm great at making horrible jokes.