Min-Maxing Units.

ThatDamnDuck

So, since i plan to marry Arthur in my IK playthrough (Lutz is best son k), I wanted to know what skills he should have to actually be useful (any method to get them is ok, since I'll have all the time in the world to grind them on other savefiles) and the classes he should use to get decent level ups.
The same goes for Lutz and Arthur!Kanna, if you don't mind wasting time explaining things to this newb duck ;^;

If it helps, I'd love to have Arthur use Vanguard as his final class, but I'd change my mind if I had any tactical advantage in choosing anything else, and I'm willing to choose whatever secondary class/asset/flaw is needed to make them powerful.

Thank you ;^;

As far as mods go, you'll want to go with +Luck to fix up Arthur's Luck for Lutz. Your flaw could be pretty much anything bar Strength or Defense, depending on what you want Lutz to end as.

For secondary class, he can run a Pavise/Aegis set if he buddies Benoit/Benny. Looking at his mods and growths, I think you might want to give him Samurai for Weapon Master (and therefore Line of Death). So far, seeing as you also want to have him be a Vanguard, I'd try:

Pavise/Aegis/Line of Death*/Aether (from Vanguard)/Defender

Your end class can be anything seeing as +Lck gives +2 to both Str and Mag.

*You can also run Lancer and replace Line of Death with Flamboyance