Nintendo Minute's Fire Emblem FEbruary Month

Kaze

Nintendo minute just uploaded an unboxing video of the Fire Emblem Fates special edition AND the Fire Emblem Fates New 3DS XL. They're also doing an entire month dedicated to Fire Emblem Fates, calling it "Fire Emblem FEbruary"

Also the amount of salt going on in the retweets is incredible.

But like, I think that's great because they're going to keep doing their thing no matter what the haters say so it kind of goes to show that they don't give an F.

Edited by carefreejules

When I saw that giveaway... I have absolutely no expectations, but it's probably my last chance at ever getting that SE. I do wonder what that "skills" question that Canadian winners have to answer is, though. What does that even mean?

But like, I think that's great because they're going to keep doing their thing no matter what the haters say so it kind of goes to show that they don't give an F.

Where are those retweets?

I kinda curious to see what they say.

There's always a lot of salt in the retweets, replies, and YouTube comments whenever it comes to Nintendo Minute and the give-aways. But like Krysta and Kit said in a tumblr post on the official Nintendo tumblr, they're doing this for the shear reason that they love games no matter how bad they might be at them.

There's always a lot of salt in the retweets, replies, and YouTube comments whenever it comes to Nintendo Minute and the give-aways. But like Krysta and Kit said in a tumblr post on the official Nintendo tumblr, they're doing this for the shear reason that they love games no matter how bad they might be at them.

I totally respect that mentality because you should never let people ruin your fun. If you like something enough and want to show it, do it!

I totally respect that mentality because you should never let people ruin your fun. If you like something enough and want to show it, do it!

Yeah. Plus, it helps me feel better since I love video games even though I'm TERRIBLE at a lot of them. XD

Who knows man.

But man, so much over-exaggeration jesus.

All of the localization salt can be blamed on that one "journalism" site (not naming them because they don't deserve to be named)

All of the localization salt can be blamed on that one "journalism" site (not naming them because they don't deserve to be named)

I kinda hope Nintendo blacklists them for that in all honesty. I feel like the salt would have been much less if the Polygon stream happened without knowing and people saw the petting was gone but the lines of dialog and Live2D were still used.

Otherwise I'm curious to see what else may come out of these future videos for the month. I also wish luck to anyone on here trying to the the SE through this giveaway! I already have mine preordered through Best Buy thankfully

Otherwise I'm curious to see what else may come out of these future videos for the month. I also wish luck to anyone on here trying to the the SE through this giveaway! I already have mine preordered through Best Buy thankfully

Honestly, I need all the luck I can get.

I entered the Serenes Forest Scribble contest, I entered this give-away, and I'm still currently refreshing a bunch of websites like EBGames and Best Buy to see if I can miraculously get my hands on one.

Gosh, I want it so much ;A;

Edited by carefreejules

I kinda hope Nintendo blacklists them for that in all honesty. I feel like the salt would have been much less if the Polygon stream happened without knowing and people saw the petting was gone but the lines of dialog and Live2D were still used.

Agreed. They're a joke in terms of journalism and it baffles me that they get the attention they get.

I'm guessing that they'll show off Corrin in Smash for one of the weeks. They might also show off amiibo support, Street Pass, and the different paths.