Hi Ya'll, Chibi here.

ChibiCommander

Nice to meet you all! I'm Chibicommander, commander of all chibiness that has to do with square traversing and weapon picking, etc. In other words, I am a nerd, a fan of FE, yah, a fan of gaming overall too and all things having to do with games and anime and such. :p My actual name is Cynthia. I'm a 29 year old woman with a voice you wouldn't believe belonged to a 29 year old. I also get told I look a lot younger too but that's ok. It's good for girls to look youthful. Am I pretty? Well that doesn't really matter. i think i am rather average, and I don't particularly want to share, not that I'm really ugly but yah, I don't need to flaunt around. I prefer to use character avatars. :3

I have collected every US official released FE game, and now I have pre-ordered both Fates games and the Fates new 3DS XL. I can't wait to get it...just a little over a week left. As for what my favorite FE game to this date is, it's hard for me to answer, but I guess it'd be a tie between Shadow Dragon and Path of Radiance. I am also a big fan of Ike and Marth, if you haven't noticed. Besides FE, I am a huge Pokemon fan and Final Fantasy fan. I am also addicted to and in love with retro gaming/collecting and my SNES is my baby I cherish. I will hopefully soon be getting English translated US carts of Geneology of the Holy War for my SNES and Thracia. Until then I can play them via ROM.

Please tell me about you guys too ^^

Welcome to the Forest, Chibicommander!

I don't know what to say about me. Except that I'm a Student and of course a Fire Emblem player.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Heh heh I don't think anyome uses their irl image in this forum site so I would not know. Quite a nice bio and I got the Special edition as well. 12 more days and we good. Welcome aboard.

As far as I go, I am a 16 year old dude in 10th grade. I am from a Latino and Hispanic family, but was born in the U.S. I am a fan of Ike and Super smash bros. I joined this site to meet other fans and talk to them as well. It is nice to meet you and welcome to the serenes. I have heard some voices that don't fit that you would expect, so you are good

Edited by Radiance

Welcome to the community, ChibiCommander.

Collecting all of the US Fire Emblem games is pretty impressive, I think I have all of them except for the Tellius games in one form or another.

Also it's interesting you mentioned wanting translated carts of the older FE games, because I more or less did something similar with a Japan-only Ace Attorney title and it's really interesting to play it on something that isn't an emulator.

Welcome to the community, ChibiCommander.

Collecting all of the US Fire Emblem games is pretty impressive, I think I have all of them except for the Tellius games in one form or another.

Also it's interesting you mentioned wanting translated carts of the older FE games, because I more or less did something similar with a Japan-only Ace Attorney title and it's really interesting to play it on something that isn't an emulator.

Nice! And yes, I actually picked up Radiant Dawn at a Gamestop before I even had a Wii. I was lucky as well to find Path of Radiance at a small business game store in Florida called R U Game. :) The first one I ever had was Shadow Dragon. Sacred Stones was given to me for free from a friend of mine at school becuase he hated the game, lol.