Good Smile making Elise Nendoroid

Endorph

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about it more, the Fire Emblem character that I'd love to see as a nendoroid would be Anna. We definitely need an Anna nendoroid.

Ohhhh yeah, that's a really good idea. :D I'd love to see an Anna Nendoroid.

I voted Ryouma because he's plenty cute in the keychain and he's the only character I'd buy independently of anyone else. I would buy Marx iff I already have Ryouma, but I would not buy Marx until there is also a Ryouma.

...well, that and Ayra. I'd jump at the chance to get an Ayra figure for less than half of my paycheck, though I'm not too sure what the hope for FE4 is at this point.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I think Nendoroid proportions only work for cuter or younger characters, so I asked them to make Lilith. Well, I think she would be a great option but it will probably not happen.

Didn't stop a Chrom Nendoroid from being made... I don't think he's the cutesy type or younger type. :P

I think if Chrom can be pulled off, so can Ike!

Edited by Anacybele

Didn't stop a Chrom Nendoroid from being made... I don't think he's the cutesy type or younger type. :P

Chrom didn't get a Nendo, he got a "Chara Forme" which is from a different company than GSC.

Though, yeah, 'old' male Nendos are by no means unheard of or impossible.

Edited by L95

Oh really? I guess I don't know my Japanese merchandise too well... But I still think an Ike Nendo can be pulled off! :P

I agree.

(And if anyone cares, the big difference between a chara forme and a nendo, from what I can tell, is that charaformes are a bit more detailed, but cannot be posed)

Oh, I didn't mean that GS won't make such characters as Nendoroids.

I just think that this deformed look only works with certain characters. Which is of course just my personal preference.

Sorry, I should have expressed myself better.

There is the Caeda and Marth nendoroids out there. They're not your younger cutesy characters. And if I remember correctly, there was a Deadpool nendoroid in development.

There's a deadpool, superman, batman (from the upcoming versions), captain america nendos. I'm surprised it wasn't Tiki who got the nendo.

As for Ryoma/Xander I just don't see them getting one. Touken Ranbu miniatures are pretty much very similar to them, and the fangirls are all over that right now.

Edited by Draxal