Hi there~!

bowfanatic

Hi everyone! You can call me Isa!

I'm kinda new to Fire Emblem; I bought Awakening during summer 2015 to get a little used to the gameplay for Fates coming up (and I have also enjoyed it so far). I wasn't very interested in FE until I watched the first Japanese trailer for Fates around May last year! Seeing Aqua/Azura as a singing and fighting character really hooked me!

As for favorite characters/ships, I don't usually have favorites, but in Awakening I really like Kellam (I married him!), Miriel, Severa, Gerome, and Brady. My ships for Awakening are NoireSev, CynthGerm, Nah x Morgan(M), Noire x Brady, Noire x Owain (I have a lot of Noire ships whoops). I also enjoyed Lissa and Gaius, Miriel and Gregor, and Cordelia and Stahl's support convos!
I don't really have any ships or "fave" characters for Fates yet since I haven't played the game or seen any support convos, but I think we can all agree that f!Kamui is HOT c; (aka I love myself lol)

EDIT: I lied, I can't believe I forgot about my hubby Cyrus/Silas and my wonderful children, Sophie and Kanna (I like to think there's twin Kanna's...wish that was an option!)

Besides Fire Emblem, I also enjoy music/singing (hence why I like Aqua so much), drawing, other video games like Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts, and learning languages! (I plan on covering if~hitori omou/Lost in Thoughts All Alone as well!)
I don't have much else to say...hope we can get along! c:
Edited by bowfanatic

Kellam is indeed underrated but he's so easy to make fun of with invisible running gag. I also share your sentiments with Noire x Brady and Noire x Owain. The supports are so sweet I swear I got cavities from them.

And make sure you vote for Silas/Cyrus as best "bae" in the Fates forum! xD

And welcome to the forest!

Edited by JasonsOrigin

Welcome to Serenes, Bowfanatic!

I think the Japanese and English versions of Fates's main theme sound incredibly nice, so I'd be interested in seeing how some fans handle the covers.

Kellam is indeed underrated but he's so easy to make fun of with invisible running gag. I also share your sentiments with Noire x Brady and Noire x Owain. The supports are so sweet I swear I got cavities from them.

And make sure you vote for Silas/Cyrus as best "bae" in the Fates forum! xD

And welcome to the forest!

I know, he's so kind (and even had his bad times) I wish he wasn't basically a gag but its okay I guess lol. and yes, those supports are so great! so sweet if they were candy, Gaius would try to eat them!

I DID VOTE FOR HIM LOL, along with Azura!

Thank you so much!

Welcome to Serenes, Bowfanatic!

I think the Japanese and English versions of Fates's main theme sound incredibly nice, so I'd be interested in seeing how some fans handle the covers.

Thank you so much!

I'm very attached to the Japanese version so I'm def singing that version...as for the English, I think it's okay. idk about the lyrics but I didn't really imagine Azura having a Broadway-esque voice (not to say the singer is horrible; she's wonderful! Just not what I was expecting for Azura). I'll probably be covering the English version as well though.

I know there are already some covers of the song on YouTube though!

Nice to meet you. Fates is around the corner so that's awesome. Nice too meet you and have a great time.

Nice to meet you too! I know, Fates is SO close, I'm getting so excited! And thank you so much!

Welcome to the Forest, Bowfanatic!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much! I hope the same for you! c:

Thank you all for being so kind to me!

Edited by bowfanatic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Isa, nice to meet you. I'm hyped as all hell for fates, too. (Don't get me started on Pieri) Buuuuut I can't play it until next month. :( Anyway, Welcome to the forest, and I hope you enjoy your stay!