Trust No One: FE12 PoV Semi Playlog

Moblin Major General

Entry 1: War Journal Entry One- Training Camp.

Retroactively, I report in this Journal, Commander of the 7th Platoon of the Kingdom of Altea. This is an account of all that happened with my training as a Knight of Altea.

Day 1: The Qualifier

I met a young girl named Katarina. I admit I had not payed attention when I literally ran into her, causing her to drop a tome she was carrying. She seemed nice enough, sure. We then made our way to the training area. There, Sir Jagen spoke about our training and how to qualify. I gripped my lance tightly as I stepped up to take on the lowly Soldier, with Katarina cheering me on. I advanced as one in armor does, slowly but with great confidence. His lance broke upon mine, and he remarked at my physical prowess. Shortly thereafter, Sir Jagen himself stood against me, wielding the same fearsome Silver Lance he was known for in the War of Shadows, where his liege lord, our King Marth, slew the Earth Dragon, Medeus. I managed to defeat him after only a short time. Tomorrow, I meet my comrades in the 7th Platoon.

Day 2: Leadership

Today, I met the other 3 members of Altea's 7th Platoon. Two were cavaliers by the name of Luke and Rody, the other an archer named Ryan. Luke wished to cut straight to choosing our leader. I wasn't about to decide my fate based on luck, and neither was Rody. I proposed a contest of might, with Rody siding with Luke, and Ryan siding with me. Luke sought to charge me, but I didn't waiver, and his horse hit my lance. The poor beast rose up and bucked him off before leaving the staging area. Rody sought to take the joust approach with his lance, but he failed to realize how strong my shield was. His horse lunged forward and he was bucked off. Ryan put his quiver down, seeing as though he knew his arrows wouldn't even scratch my armor. Katarina declared me the winner.

Day 3: Noble Lady of Talys

I never thought that Queen Caeda's abilities weren't overexaggerated. Her agility on a pegasus was second to none. She smashed directly into my shield and almost drove her lance in between my armor plating. Had she had a Talys Wing Spear, it would have flayed my armor and pierced all the way through out my back. However, she backed off once Ryan fired an arrow at her. Just as well, considering that even one arrow could fell a pegasus, I'm not surprised she yielded. Katarina asked me a question after the duel, and I told her that I wasn't concerned. Why she would ask such a question, I don't know.

I've played up to Chapter 9 in this, but I just wanted to give a little of the exposition. Feedback is appreciated, of course.