Dread Fighter.

FluffyWarlock

I'm probably going to go Dread Fighter on Revelation. My brother's getting Conquest physically just as I'm getting Birthright physically, so Dark Falcons would be hard to come by.

I don't really care about the stats, I just like the weapons. I'd love to turn my Corrin into a Bride, but ah well.

You get two when you purchase 2 versions of the game. Or through DLC.

The Royal Royale or going at the Crystal Ball at your Castle and go to it's bonus menu, claiming two Dread Scrolls.

By two versions do you mean birthright and conquest? Or can i also get them if i only get birtright and revelation?

If i get the DlC can i get as many as i want?

And can any character use them?

Thx for the answers!

Edited by BruceLee

By two versions do you mean birthright and conquest? Or can i also get them if i only get birtright and revelation?

Thx for the answers!

Yep Yep and Yepperino

Thx for the answers!

You can also have Birthright and revelations or conquest and revelations, you just need to have 1 path AS dlc.

So yup.

Does anyone plan on going Dread Fighter with their Corn or anyone else?

If so, any recommendations on how to roll one?

I want butter and cheese with my corn, just kidding I'm going to put Dark/White Blood on both Corrin because those classes are exclusive for they but with my personal Avatar I want Dark Knight, it is my favorite class:)

With Corrin.

I'm going to name him Kami and

this will make it even better. Conquest>>>>Every other route.

Edited by PuffPuff

What does that have to do with anything in this topic? It's about Dread Fighters.

Sorry for my overhype. -.-

My antsy for this game already arised.

*Ahem*

To go on topic...I'm making Corrin one for the better Str, Res and Spd caps that I'm making his -Res and +Str modifier.

-----

I prefer Mozu to buy the Easy Life skill that she should have picked up on Hoshido and saved her in your logbook. Otherwise she'll have to be a great merchant until level 5 for the limited amount of gold that you get.

Edited by PuffPuff

Does having the 2 paths physical count towards unlocking the Dread Scrolls in the Crystal Ball? Thanks.

IF you have 1 physical game, you need to buy secound and third one as DLC, otherway game just doesn't see other one and you won't get the prizes.

I'm going to use a scroll on Selena, since I loved Severa in Awakening but have heard she's got some problems starting off this time around. I'll probably just hold on to the second one, though.