FE14 Pairing Grids

Damosel

EDIT: As a sidenote I really like what you did with Eponine/Nina, if that's your work.

It is. I've been recoloring her skin to be closer to Zero's ever since the files were downloaded back six months ago.

Edit: and feel free to share your pairs in the templates here! I love seeing what different things everyone goes with.

Edited by Damosel

And using it!

tumblr_o2dd7j1rkb1rql8cco1_540.png

3th route one, the important one
Btw, If someone wants to suggest change for my pairings, feel free (minus the siblings, I like them like that)

Edited by SniperGYS

And using it!

tumblr_o2dd7j1rkb1rql8cco1_540.png

3th route one, the important one

Btw, If someone wants to suggest change for my pairings, feel free (minus the siblings, I like them like that)

Lol, all the Royals are in pairs except one pair =P

Ah, this is cute!

One for Conquest...

tumblr_o2dftwY4tK1v5v21co1_1280.jpg

And one for Revelation!

tumblr_o2dftgXjxm1v5v21co1_1280.jpg

Edit: For the record...

Conquest pairs I really like the JP variant of and thus will definitely stay the same + reasoning:

Xander/Corrin: Their support chain was his best C-S option, imo, so I'm running with it. Between a nice story dynamic that already looks like its at least somewhat intact, plenty of backstory and canon to work with, and that support, they're super high on my pairings list.

Kaze/Nyx: I can't explain why I love this one so much, but it's totally my favorite Kaze pair (pre-localization, obv). I think it's how their personalities gel and/or fanfic potential.

Niles/Camilla: Tbh, this is for the backstory. None of Camilla's C-S supports hold me very well.

Revelation pairs I really like the JP variant of and thus will definitely stay the same + reasoning:

Heavy stacked towards the Hoshidans bc I'm not playing Birthright

Xander/Corrin: All the reasons for Conquest, plus a new (but still good) story dynamic and the fact that, though I have other pairs for Corrin, I kinda find like 99.9% of Xander's (JP) C-S chains unsatisfying as a romance.

Ryoma/Oboro: Eyy, it's nice to see a less serious/competent side of Ryoma, and I looooove the kind of dynamic these two have, particularly the C-support.

Takumi/Hana: Another hella cute dynamic. Hana is adorable.

Subaki/Selena: Tbh, I feel like you just gotta with this one.

Saizo/Charlotte: Omigod, I love this pairing intensely. For one, Charlotte's supports got predictable fast for me, but this one side-stepped the entire thing quite smoothly, which already gets it major props. But this support is also super cute in its own right, so I'm hopeful it'll catch on and I don't have to fanart it by myself.

Hinata/Hinoka: Similar to Ryoma/Oboro, I like that kinda 'gotta worry over you bc you have no chill' dynamic.

Nishiki/Kagero: This one is cute. Not deep or revealing or whatever, but it's cute and I think the transition from A to S is natural.

Benny/Rinkah: Another cute one. Same reasons as Nishiki/Kagero tbh, but with a lil more depth to the support.

Edited by blinkingbrave

Nice, thanks! I might eventually do a webapp version that generates this without needing an image editing tool---eventually haha

ANYWAY mine:

[spoiler=hoshido]

kPcDipO.jpg

[spoiler=nohr]

A1IrbgY.jpg

[spoiler=ik]

92YhnR3.jpg

"but Thor aren't you Ryouma trash" yes I am and that's precisely why I'm not S ranking him unless I'm tryna pretend to be Crimson or Marx before I figure hacking out, I like to pretend their S rank don't exist, so contrived

Edited by Thor Odinson

What happened to Nina's skin color? :/

Nordopolica summed it up the whys- I just like the way it looks better. But if it bothers you there's a pale-skinned Eponine token in the Children folder along with all the rest, so you can just plunk it down for the version of your preference.

Nordopolica summed it up the whys- I just like the way it looks better. But if it bothers you there's a pale-skinned Eponine token in the Children folder along with all the rest, so you can just plunk it down for the version of your preference.

Thank you so much, it's not there in the old version. Glad it's here now..

EDIT: not that I want to bother you but I think the pale version should also have the white borderline, not black :(

Edited by KamuiSama

Here's mine :

4KQ0Z18.jpg

Like you can see, there's holes... It's because I don't know how can I pairs the remains characters (well, I can pair Peri with Jakob, like I did with Niles and Camilla (I dislike them both)...). So, if you have advices (I pair characters from their supports, mainly, except about Leo and Beruka, because I prefer have him as a Malig Kinght), I'll listen and think.

Remains female characters : Elise (She's a kid for me, I don't know if I'll marry her with someone x) ), Orochi, Peri.

Edited by Ledrert

My own IK playthrough goals:

tumblr_o2fyezZSag1r4k8lno1_1280.jpg

Thank you so much, it's not there in the old version. Glad it's here now..

EDIT: not that I want to bother you but I think the pale version should also have the white borderline, not black :(

The ZIP has been updated with a white bordered token.

I've gotten around to finally finish it!

[spoiler=Revelations Pairing Chart ]5UTQFou.jpg

Sorry I removed the meme part ;~;

I tried to do some pairings stat wise/pairings I personally liked, and some I just put together because of leftovers :^_^:

Edited by Jin