Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

Well I dunno, I just kinda flew my own self ina corner

The 'PROOF' I have is a post Hika made >_>

That's all, okay? I even changed my vote, maybe he isn't mafia! I don't know!

What post would give you any proof at all?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, No Lynch is the absolute WORST thing you can do on first day phase. You have no leads whatsoever, and it's a terrible idea to sacrifice your opportunity to actually GET a good lead. When a mafia member dies, finding other mafia members is way easier. The only reason No Lynch is actually useful is for mafia members hiding and trying to pass off as innocent.

Second of all, Bizz. You're acting extremely suspicious right now, to claim you have proof that Hika is mafia. It's a terrible position to put yourself in. If Hika dies and isn't mafia, you're basically screwed for next voting phase. If Hika IS mafia, people may believe that you have some sort of proof. Your only proof would either be

A. You cheated and know Hika's role because of it. Result: Immediate modkill.

B. You're mafia. Result: Next lynch.

Either way, if Hika dies you've caused your own death.

I'm very tempted to go after you No Lynchers, because that's a decent lead. However...I won't. The Hika/Bizz lead is the best one there is, and no matter what it's VERY likely to give us results.

##Vote: Hikarusa

XD Cym was right, you were making a long reply! And that's also very intelligent!

Edited by Freohr Datia

By the way, you're probably wondering why I'm not voting for Bizz.

We could vote Bizz. Or we could vote Hika. That's where things stand. However, what if both are mafia? Bizz could be trying to trick us into thinking she HAS a lead, and that with Hika being mafia and dying we'll rule her out as a possible mafia member. However, based on my logic she's doomed as long as Hika dies tonight. I'd rather have Hika die too, just in case. If Hika does NOT die we lose this lead.

So basically, Hika should die for safety's sake. We can afford to postpone Bizz.

Votals:

Hikarusa (7): Fimbulvetr, Fireman, Noremac, Zephrion, Epona64, SSP, TLS

TLS (1): Meta Kirby

No Lynch (3): Freohr Datia, Kiba, Slayer

Bizz (3): Ocelot the Viper, Hikarusa, Lyle Dayek

Will (1): Bizz

Fireman (1): Doom103

This same thing happened with TLS last game and we were both town!

That is in fact a very good point, dear. That's likely what's happening here.

All the arguments that have come up have convinced me; I don't think that either Bizz or Hikarusa is Mafia, so I change my vote back- ##Vote: No Lynch

At least untill I have reason to be suspicious of anyone else.

That is in fact a very good point, dear. That's likely what's happening here.

All the arguments that have come up have convinced me; I don't think that either Bizz or Hikarusa is Mafia, so I change my vote back- ##Vote: No Lynch

At least untill I have reason to be suspicious of anyone else.

1. No Lynch is a terrible cop-out. I just went over this. At least vote someone else who may seem suspicious.

2. What happened to Bizz's supposed "proof?" How do you factor this in to your reasoning?

By the way, if I'm seeming assholish to anyone, I apologize. I'm just trying to encourage proper thinking. <_<

EDIT: I don't like emoticons for some reason. >___>

Edited by SSP

1. No Lynch is a terrible cop-out. I just went over this. At least vote someone else who may seem suspicious.

2. What happened to Bizz's supposed "proof?" How do you factor this in to your reasoning?

By the way, if I'm seeming assholish to anyone, I apologize. I'm just trying to encourage proper thinking. <_<

EDIT: I don't like emoticons for some reason. >___>

She got off without posting the proof. It is possible that the proof doesn't even exist and she's hoping that when she gets back on tomorrow everyone will forget about it. But I don't even have any proof against Bizz and she just seems to be trying to get people to vote for me because she believes that I'm in the mafia much more than she believes against anyone else, so I'm gonna go back to my original vote of ##Vote: Will

Nope. First one.

Examine 8-Bit's (VI) or Lolo's (SMRPG). >_> Those are both AMAZING examples of games for strategy development.

She got off without posting the proof. It is possible that the proof doesn't even exist and she's hoping that when she gets back on tomorrow everyone will forget about it. But I don't even have any proof against Bizz and she just seems to be trying to get people to vote for me because she believes that I'm in the mafia much more than she believes against anyone else, so I'm gonna go back to my original vote of ##Vote: Will

I guarantee I won't forget about it.

Bah, I can get away with this.

##Unvote: Hika

##Vote: Bizz

Well, Bizz' proof seems to be mostly a gut feeling that she has, not actual, tangible evidence.

Oh, and no one at the moment is suspicious to me 'scept you, and even then, its not a burning suspision. I'll probably make a more concrete choice later in the evening if not tomorrow.

Well, Bizz' proof seems to be mostly a gut feeling that she has, not actual, tangible evidence.

Oh, and no one at the moment is suspicious to me 'scept you, and even then, its not a burning suspision. I'll probably make a more concrete choice later in the evening if not tomorrow.

I'd advise you just vote on any inclination you've got. No Lynch helps the mafia more than the town, because it essentially gives mafia an extra kill.

If it means voting for me because you've got the slightest suspicion, then go right ahead.