Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

:huh:

chao3.gif

????

Javaman/Godot is known as Chao on another forum. XD He is very infamous for changing his vote numerous times in a day phase. The highest amount of times he's ever changed his vote in one day phase was 12.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Javaman/Godot is known as Chao on another forum. XD He is very infamous for changing his vote numerous times in a day phase. The highest amount of times he's ever changed his vote in one day phase was 12.

But doesn't Doom take that award? XD

I will just say, really fast. Like how SSP said, if I really was Mafia, why would I give the townies hints on how the Mafia played last time...

Eh, forget it, if you two are townies...

I'll keep my vote on Bizz, she's still suspicious to me.

REASON FOR EDIT: Changed my vote back to Bizz

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Ah.

Hm. Well, I may break that record later, but for now I think I'm sticking with SSP.

I will just say, really fast. Like how SSP said, if I really was Mafia, why would I give the townies hints on how the Mafia played last time...

Just as Fireman said, you could be handing out those hints simply to draw attention away from yourself.

Because of this and other reasons that make you so very suspcious, I'm afraid my vote gravitates to you.

##Unvote: Hika

##Vote: OtV

That's against the rules you know.

I know my spam message didn't show up though, it wasn't an important message.

@Zephiron: Do you even know who voted for me last game in that idea? I think you'll guess this one right...